Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

Guest Steatopygist

As stupid as a fat girl squeezed into jeans that are way too tight for her, so tight that the zip comes unfastened every time she moves? ;)

If jeans zip all the way up, they're not being filled to their full potential ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MUSEic

I know I'm bumping a thread without an update, but it's depressing to see a thread with pictures in the last post and  no replies, especially for this one.

zipper

That being said, talk about jeans being painted on, damn.

Kelly impressed me as a gal who "accidentally" started gaining weight, and then decided that she was pleased with the results. True or not, I do know that I am pleased with the results. It just seems that she is so happy with herself and so uninhibited about showing off her larger body in tight clothes. It's just wonderful, isn't it?

• 1 month later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Crikey, if these are recent, that was quick!!

I think shes still on tour. She seems to gain A LOT while on tour

Guest AirJordanFan93

:o That's amazing!! She should definitely tour more often  ;D

I agree. She did the same on her last tour as well. By the end of it you could see she had gained qutie a lot

• Moderators

I think shes still on tour. She seems to gain A LOT while on tour

Yep, Kelly and Maroon 5 will be in my area in about a month. I'm tempted to head out and watch the concert -the problem is getting a good view at the venue, wish they had projectors  :(

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson