Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

Let's face it Kelly, you will never be thin again.

It appears that she has finally accepted that fact. She looks fantastic in that concert footage from LG arena , in the UK.

The best thing is that I think that at least in the music industry plump is now accepted and looked at as OK.....now if only Hollywood and the fashion industry would follow. With ordinary girls and woman plump and curvaceous is increasingly the norm, you'd figure that those two other industries will be forced to follow. The tubby trend is irresistible.

What a fine curvaceous figure. The pear shape is one of my favorites.

The best thing is that I think that at least in the music industry plump is now accepted and looked at as OK.....now if only Hollywood and the fashion industry would follow. With ordinary girls and woman plump and curvaceous is increasingly the norm, you'd figure that those two other industries will be forced to follow. The tubby trend is irresistible.

Let's hope that's true. And hopefully it follows thru for pro wrestling, comics, anime and video games - the geek shit

• 2 weeks later...

Patience....

http://www.accesshollywood.com/kelly-clarkson-sounds-off-on-criticism-of-lady-gagas-weight_article_72382

“I work out sometimes and [other times I] don’t… The funny part, to me, with like the Lady Gagas and the Jessica Simpsons — everybody’s on them. It’s like ‘Y’all, sometimes people just wanna have pizza and drink [something] and celebrate,’ and then sometimes people get really into like, athleticism and working out and sports… and I guess I find it funny because I’ve never actually never cared about another individual enough to be like, ‘I feel like you’re tubbier than usual.’ Everyone has mirrors. We know, we’re aware. When we have to go buy bigger jeans we’re aware, or when we buy smaller jeans we’re aware.”

...“But I think what’s cool for girls to see is other girls going, ‘Hey! You know what? This is what I’m wearing right now and I’m cool with this… I’m not unhealthy, I’m not obese,’” Kelly added. “I think for all girls like the Jessicas of the world or the Lady Gagas or me or Adele or… Jennifer Hudson… whatever people wanna do with their lives, that’s their [life] and I just don’t understand why people care so much.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/news/exclusive-kelly-clarkson-talks-weight-and-relationships-im-love-and-out-gym#.UKXFMYdjqSo

Kelly Clarkson would rather enjoy life with her man than live in the gym. The American Idol alum, who revealed in May that boyfriend Brandon Blackstock was her motivation to drop 30 pounds, now tells In Touch that she’s in love and easing up on the exercise.

“Now that I have him, I don’t have to do that anymore!” Kelly tells the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now.

“I was working out pretty heavily for a while — like over two hours a day. That’s a frickin’ lot!” Kelly says. “But then I just got burnt out. I’ve been so busy working that I haven’t put any weight on — but I’m sure I will!”

The 30-year-old — whose Greatest Hits album drops on Nov. 19 — has long been a poster child for loving her curves and making no apologies. “I am very much okay with my body,” says Kelly. “It’s all about being comfortable in your own skin.”

• Moderators

dgisk5imsx1e.jpg

hcnli4zoca6u.jpg

I always enjoy side-by-sides like this that really put change in appearance into perspective. If it is a gradual weight gain such as Kelly's was, you don't really get to appreciate the difference until you see something like this. I like her attitude in that article posted by joeb - she just wants to enjoy life without being so vain about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good ole booty-loving Prez. Bubba!

Say what you want but he always knew to appreciate some junk in the trunk and Kelly has more of it than most in showbiz.

After all, he wasn't called the first black president for no reason.

No he was called it incorrectly as he is mixed race, only half black but I know in the US if you have 1% black in you then you are seen as black.

More importantly Kelly looks good as ever but I'm hoping a few more lbs will find their way back on.

Guest buttman220

No he was called it incorrectly as he is mixed race, only half black but I know in the US if you have 1% black in you then you are seen as black.

More importantly Kelly looks good as ever but I'm hoping a few more lbs will find their way back on.

1. He was referring to Bill Clinton (not Barack Obama). It was commonly jested in America (before Obama ran for President) that Bill Clinton was our first black President.

2. "I know that, in the US, if you have 1% black you are considered black." Dude, why do you presume to KNOW how America thinks? Being an American myself, yes, Obama is considered to be the first President with prominent black African descent. His father of Kenyan descent, his mother of Kansas descent...yadda yadda. He is 50% more black than any President that came before him.

3. Who cares about Kelly Clarkson's weight...she should have ballooned up by now.

1. He was referring to Bill Clinton (not Barack Obama). It was commonly jested in America (before Obama ran for President) that Bill Clinton was our first black President.

2. "I know that, in the US, if you have 1% black you are considered black." Dude, why do you presume to KNOW how America thinks? Being an American myself, yes, Obama is considered to be the first President with prominent black African descent. His father of Kenyan descent, his mother of Kansas descent...yadda yadda. He is 50% more black than any President that came before him.

3. Who cares about Kelly Clarkson's weight...she should have ballooned up by now.

Point 1 my mistake. I apologise (apologize)

Point 2 I lived in US for 2 years and your argument suggesting I may not be right is then destroyed by yourself with the "he's 50% more black than anyone before"

Point 3 while accepting most people on here are not interested in our nitpicking each other for the first two points I think I speak for at least some others here when I say plenty do care about Kelly's weight.

Still hoping for another 15 lbs on her.

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson