Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

No he was called it incorrectly as he is mixed race, only half black but I know in the US if you have 1% black in you then you are seen as black.

More importantly Kelly looks good as ever but I'm hoping a few more lbs will find their way back on.

He's considered black here because his skin color is dark, it's very simple :P.

Guest johnbonham69

I know in the US if you have 1% black in you then you are seen as black.

Maybe in the 1850's buddy. Where the hell do these stereotypes come from? I've never heard any sane person say anything like that here. I find it funny when people latch on to these stereotypes, especially european people (not saying you are one) considering the fact that europeans tend to be xenophobic themselves.

Maybe in the 1850's buddy. Where the hell do these stereotypes come from? I've never heard any sane person say anything like that here. I find it funny when people latch on to these stereotypes, especially european people (not saying you are one) considering the fact that europeans tend to be xenophobic themselves.

Just to be clear that I understand your point, you mean all the population of all 50 European countries (or 27 EU if that is what you meant) are xenophobic? It's a strong argument you have there. Very logical. Well done.

Anyway, what do we think Kelly's current weight is?

Guest johnbonham69

Just to be clear that I understand your point, you mean all the population of all 50 European countries (or 27 EU if that is what you meant) are xenophobic?

I should italicize for sarcasm. Though I'm glad you can get so up in arms about it after pretty much calling all Americans prejudice.

Also she doesn't weigh as much as she used to, and that makes me sad.

I should italicize for sarcasm. Though I'm glad you can get so up in arms about it after pretty much calling all Americans prejudice.

Also she doesn't weigh as much as she used to, and that makes me sad.

Irony doesn't mean made of iron. Just so you know.

Kelly's weight cycle is usually about 18 months so if she is just above her lowest now I would expect in about summer next year her to be back to her peak.

Guest Gohan77

Yeah, she was super hot in '09 then she lost weight and looks rugged now. It's a shame. She was my celebrity crush when she was heavier. Now I don't have one :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson