Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw Kelly on Duets.  Looks like she has been eating again.  She was wearing a floor-length dress that looked like a tent.

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's because she has her leg in a cast.

• 2 weeks later...

I miss thicker Kelly

we all do.

what drives me nuts is when you get someone that doesn't have the personality of a wet log that says that they don't care whate media and everyone says about their weight (and mean it), the media and everyone then start to pressure them and cut back on the spotlight, forcing them to lose weight so that they can get a damn gig.

at least that's how it looks.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

we all do.

what drives me nuts is when you get someone that doesn't have the personality of a wet log that says that they don't care whate media and everyone says about their weight (and mean it), the media and everyone then start to pressure them and cut back on the spotlight, forcing them to lose weight so that they can get a damn gig.

at least that's how it looks.

If you take Kelly's word for it, her getting in shape is more to do with having a serious boyfriend for the first time in a while, rather than to try and fit a certain image.

Clearly she looked better before losing weight.  But if she wants to spend some time being a little lighter (and she doesn't look all that thin), I think she's earned the right after (figuratively) baring her weight to the media for six or seven years.

Two caveats: firstly, losing weight is going to kill her voice; let's hope she doesn't go all Maria Callas.  Secondly, her explanation of wanting to lose weight because she's in a relationship makes it sound like one of the two of them wasn't into it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Badgers

We all no she looked better before losing weight, but still looking good. the last picture though..if only a few years back

BNY_%2825%29.jpg

BNY_%2815%29.jpg

BNY_%285%29.jpg

BNY_%286%29.jpg

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson