Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

I think her outfit is stylish and looks great. Do you want her to go around wearing lycra bodysuits? It's a dress, that doesn't make it a tent.

It's better than we usually get from curvier celebs and their tents, but from a fashion perspective it's pretty average. Stylish for a random woman on the street, not for an a-list singer.

Guest AirJordanFan93

The threads general course the last 3 or 4 days has been amusing. People complaining about how fat her face is and how they don't like her clothes. Even with someone who is of good size people still like to bitch and moan about really stupid shit

Guest The Costco Guy

The threads general course the last 3 or 4 days has been amusing. People complaining about how fat her face is and how they don't like her clothes. Even with someone who is of good size people still like to bitch and moan about really stupid shit

I know! I've never disliked so many people at one time on here until these past few days on here.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I know! I've never disliked so many people at one time on here until these past few days on here.

I know. People bitch about how the majority of the threads in this section of the thread shouldn't be on here because they aren't fat even though the forum is called Curvage and not Fatage. But here we have someone who is pretty much in the chubby to fat range and even that still evokes people to complain about the most mundane shit

Guest dikgeworden

I know. People bitch about how the majority of the threads in this section of the thread shouldn't be on here because they aren't fat even though the forum is called Curvage and not Fatage. But here we have someone who is pretty much in the chubby to fat range and even that still evokes people to complain about the most mundane shit

Good point

Guest TangoDown13

She has such a chubby face these days! I barely recognised her. Plus this video does give a lot of profile shots which show her double chin.. Looking huge!

She looks really pretty in this video. Very down to earth and silly. I can dig it.

So you'd rather every thread has the same exact comments, just variations of "she looks nice/fat/pudgy"? Isn't that just boring? What's wrong with a small bit of discussion? I know the board isn't made with discussion in mind but as long as it doesn't take up a whole page on it or something it surely can't be that annoying. And her clothing and face are directly related to Kelly as a visual experience, which is what we are here for. If her face looks worse fat than people are going to say that, it's not uncommon for opinions like that to surface, as weight in the face ruins the definition of a jawline and blows up the face, which is commonly seen as bad things, even in our community. And her clothes are what is dressing her body of course people would rather see her wear attractive or pleasing fashion. They aren't mundane in the first place!  :-\

So you'd rather every thread has the same exact comments, just variations of "she looks nice/fat/pudgy"? Isn't that just boring? What's wrong with a small bit of discussion? I know the board isn't made with discussion in mind but as long as it doesn't take up a whole page on it or something it surely can't be that annoying. And her clothing and face are directly related to Kelly as a visual experience, which is what we are here for. If her face looks worse fat than people are going to say that, it's not uncommon for opinions like that to surface, as weight in the face ruins the definition of a jawline and blows up the face, which is commonly seen as bad things, even in our community. And her clothes are what is dressing her body of course people would rather see her wear attractive or pleasing fashion. They aren't mundane in the first place!  :-\

Well said, and how many people here really think her face looks good in this picture?

[img width=317 height=498]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/19/25D39FD200000578-2959945-image-a-82_1424344542157.jpg

Well said, and how many people here really think her face looks good in this picture?

[img width=317 height=498]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/19/25D39FD200000578-2959945-image-a-82_1424344542157.jpg

Yay! A compliment from wilan~ My curvage career is made!

Anyways, yeah, it's hard to argue that her face is more attractive here then it used to be. Sure, she isn't ugly, but I wouldn't describe her as beautiful. Also her proportions seem off here a bit...

It's a losing battle some people here are always going to claim that every chubby or fat woman is attractive which is really dumb since nobody believes every smaller or skinny women is attractive.  Kelly does not look good now, and if it means she needs to lose weight to at least get her facial attractiveness back then so be it.

It's a losing battle some people here are always going to claim that every chubby or fat woman is attractive which is really dumb since nobody believes every smaller or skinny women is attractive.  Kelly does not look good now, and if it means she needs to lose weight to at least get her facial attractiveness back then so be it.

Do you know why people call fat/chubby women attractive? Because they find them attractive. You see comments like that everywhere because people (especially here) gravitate towards what they like. Do guys that are into skinny girls go around looking for skinny girls that they can call ugly? No, they look for skinny girls that they find appealing and that they can pleasure themselves to. If they stumble upon a girl they don't fancy, they normally scroll along and focus on ones that they do. Guys who are into girls with different amounts of curvage congregate here. They usually enjoy pictures/girls that they do find appealing and they might post positive/encouraging comments. But if they find one they don't like, most contain the urge to comment on how unattractive they find the person (and even less people refrain from thinking that their perception is empirical evidence).

I said this before and it was obvious enough that it made me a look like a numbnuts and I thought I wouldn't have to repeat it, but ~opinions aren't fact~. You say she doesn't look good now? Do you think attractiveness is a linear function? It is immeasurable and there's no way to "prove" beauty. It's subjective. If you think she doesn't look good now, fine, cool, your opinion. But don't stand there saying "she doesn't look good now" like it's substantiated fact. And who says she needs to lose weight to look attractive? I fancy her right now, and I don't know if I'd fancy her if she gained or lost weight. But either way, her life choices aren't my business and I'm certainly not even going to even imply that she should lose or gain weight for appearance purposes, as NO ONE on an obscure internet forum should. If you don't like how she looks, get the fuck on, stop complaining, and grease your weasel to something you do like.

Guest myownway

Personally, I think she needs a style change more than anything. This sidecut and these clothes totally do not fit her.

On a side note, how many of you are comparing her slim-time photoshopped pics to street-captured ones? I'd put nuts against diamonds that if you compared her old unphotoshopped pics to the current ones the difference wouldn't be that unfavourable, if at all. I mean, Kelly Clarkson was never a kind of beauty that makes people stand in awe - she was a pretty girl next door, nothing more. Now she definitely lost the "girl" part of it, which might be a plus to some, a minus to others.

Thanks for the lecture, but you're not going to stop people saying what they want to say.

I don't intend on stopping anyone from saying what they want to say, so long as I'm allowed to say what I want to say vis-à-vis lecturing them about their ignorance.

Do you know why people call fat/chubby women attractive? Because they find them attractive. You see comments like that everywhere because people (especially here) gravitate towards what they like. Do guys that are into skinny girls go around looking for skinny girls that they can call ugly? No, they look for skinny girls that they find appealing and that they can pleasure themselves to. If they stumble upon a girl they don't fancy, they normally scroll along and focus on ones that they do. Guys who are into girls with different amounts of Curvage congregate here. They usually enjoy pictures/girls that they do find appealing and they might post positive/encouraging comments. But if they find one they don't like, most contain the urge to comment on how unattractive they find the person (and even less people refrain from thinking that their perception is empirical evidence).

I said this before and it was obvious enough that it made me a look like a numbnuts and I thought I wouldn't have to repeat it, but ~opinions aren't fact~. You say she doesn't look good now? Do you think attractiveness is a linear function? It is immeasurable and there's no way to "prove" beauty. It's subjective. If you think she doesn't look good now, fine, cool, your opinion. But don't stand there saying "she doesn't look good now" like it's substantiated fact. And who says she needs to lose weight to look attractive? I fancy her right now, and I don't know if I'd fancy her if she gained or lost weight. But either way, her life choices aren't my business and I'm certainly not even going to even imply that she should lose or gain weight for appearance purposes, as NO ONE on an obscure internet forum should. If you don't like how she looks, get the fuck on, stop complaining, and grease your weasel to something you do like.

I think, in my opinion, from my point of view which is purely my own and by no means objective nor should be suggested as fact based, personally that she looks less attractive now.

Would it help you recognise that someone is stating their opinion if everyone commenced each utterance with this when commenting on appearance of someone?

Or might it be possible for you to infer that any observation emanating from any poster here is by definition, their opinion?

I don't intend on stopping anyone from saying what they want to say, so long as I'm allowed to say what I want to say vis-à-vis lecturing them about their ignorance.

Ignorance of what, exactly?

I said this before and it was obvious enough that it made me a look like a numbnuts and I thought I wouldn't have to repeat it, but ~opinions aren't fact~.

You didn't have to repeat it, so why did you?

This is a thread about Kelly, so people are going to talk about her, whether positive or negative. No need to be so condescending about it, and remove those fucking ~~~~~ things, it makes you sound like a 14 year old tumblr girl.

I think she is less attractive now, others think that as well, and to us that is our fact. You have your own view of that situation, and that is your fact. Doesn't make either true however, because as you said, beauty is subjective, no need to get so worked-up about the comments people make about it. People will continue to say "She looks worse now" because to them she looks worse, and you can't change that. Not every word needs to be taken literally, not every statement needs to be taken as a deliverance of fact if isn't lathered in words which distance it from an objective statement.

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson