Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

Guest The Costco Guy

I'm just curious, but what do any of you guys think Kelly weighs around as of right now?

It's tough to say, bc I don't know how tall she is, but I'd have to say she's gained close to 60 lbs in the past year as a rough guess.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Certifiably Adele-sized!

I think shes smaller than that. Adele at her peak was pretty big and I don't think Kelly is close to being as big as Adele was from a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't checked up on her in awhile, but geez is she looking good!

What I really like about Kelly Clarkson, and what I suspect most of her fans like as well, is that she's a quintessential all-American girl.  As American as hamburgers and apple pie.  ;)  She's the embodiment of the average American woman; she just happens to have become a very successful singer.  Her personality, her background, her personal beliefs, and yes, of course, her appearance.  She's of roughly average attractiveness (in my opinion), just under average height, and considering these most recent photos, just over average weight.  Fans like her because she looks like them.

If reports are true, the average American woman is just under 5'4" and 166 pounds, which is actually just a handful short of obese.  Judging by how heavy she looks in these new pictures, I think Kelly Clarkson has crossed that line.

Guest Hello414

Well think about it, in 2009 (Kelly's previous weight peak), Kelly was estimated to weigh somewhere between 150-165 pounds. Judging by her appearance from around late 2013 before she got pregnant, she looked to be around the same size she was in 2009. Now, she looks like she's about 30-40 pounds heavier than she was before. So that's why I think she's around the high 180's to low 190's.

Okay she looks like one of those pigs advertising a barbecue joint in the face now.  Kelly was an average looking girl at best then the Idol people gave her a makeover which made her look a lot better.  She even pulled of the rocker look pretty well.  Now that she's had the baby the chubby body isn't really bad but her face doesn't look good at this weight IMO........

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson