Aloysius Erotic Art and some of Artwork

AloysiusEroticArt

Hi everyone!

I have been a member here for many years now and I am sure most of you all know my artwork or have seen it on my various sites, deviantart, tumblr, youtube, and my ** over the years! I am working really hard to push my skills and generate more income from making Plus Size Fat Appreciation and Weight Gain art and comics. I want to show members of Curvage some of the awesome artwork you can get from supporting my **.

Pledge your support on my **

Tell me what kind of artwork you want to see and get invovled with my art and help me produce more high quality weight gain comics in the comic future. My dream is to self publish my own original comic property in the coming years as I was researching and learning how to make a Feeder game but due to lack of funds and support I just can't bring such a big project to the table any more. I am setting my sites on comics and have Issue 2 of Fat Universe coming out following on the success of Iggie 2 Biggie where Tyler Swift (Taylor Swift) and Cathi Purri(Katy Perry) become weight gain rivals in a comic called Rivalry. After that myself and my friend Cerebral Probe have 5 issues of a WWE Diva Weight Gain comic in the works coming soon with a Lady Gaga Parody too.

So if your unsure about supporting me on ** or purchasing one of my comics lease head over to one of my other sites and give me a follow, like, a comment. It all helps in the end.

Cheers guys and gals.

Pledge your support on my **

You can also see sketches and small live videos my Instagram

See more largest free gallery on my Deviantart

18+ artwork and older content on my Tumblr

Follow my livestreams and chat with me on PicartoTV

livmorgan.jpg

Beth BBW Sketch.jpg

Katy and Taylor Big Boobs combo.jpg

Bebe-Rexha Small.jpg

ComparisonKat Dennings.jpg

KatDenningsFinal2017 comic .jpg

Cover Colored Black and White version.jpg

Page 8 colors.jpg

Iggy Comic 4 Final Text.jpg

Iggy Comic 7 Final Text.jpg

Iggy Comic 8 Final Text.jpg

Iggy Comic 14 Final Text.jpg

Iggy Comic 16 Final Text.jpg

Iggy Comic Cover.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest IIBeyton

I love your work. You're one of the best, if not the best. My favorite at least. So happy you did Billie and Peytonn & Veronica recently.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2018 at 6:15 AM, IIBeyton said:

I love your work. You're one of the best, if not the best. My favorite at least. So happy you did Billie and Peytonn & Veronica recently.

Thank you buddy, I've seen you around on DA for sure and drawing Peyton and Billie was so much fun. The Veronica was a home run. I need to follow these up with sequels.

On 6/9/2018 at 7:28 AM, Gabbo said:

One of my favourites on DeviantArt, most definitely. 

Thank you for saying so.

On 6/11/2018 at 4:19 AM, Nevoki said:

I'd follow you on DeviantArt, but I think I already do. ^_^

Yay, thank you for the follow! I appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Angry_Jezuz said:

i used to check ur stuff out once a week, then you went to ** n left ur deviantart fans in the dust.........now ur entire deviantart is gone.
that's made me sad.

Hi, i am sorry your at odds with me leaving DA. I was having a personal issue with harrassment in my private life and felt I needed to delete my devianart. but it is only temporary. I was unable to give warning about the deletion. But thank you for being a fan of my artwork and supporting me:D

• 3 weeks later...

Rivalry

A 'Fat Universe' Weight Gain Comic

Written by Fan2000 and the Artwork by Aloysius Erotic Art. In the Fat Universe Taylor Swift and Katy Perry begin a feud of epic proportions after the fall out of "Iggie too Biggie". Now they compete for the ultimate prize, the level of Fame only achieved by morbid obesity. In this universe Fat Equals Fame!

Item details

• 23 pages
  • Hi-Res Black and White LineArt
  • Featuring Taylor Swift and Katy Perry gaining weight
  • 10 pages of comic
  • 4 bonus pages of sketches,
  • 8 bonus pages from the author and artist
After more than 18 months of development it is finally live on ** to Comic Tier and Gold Member Patrons. Also available are discounts to Sketch and Color Tiers via Ejunkie.

rivalry_cover.thumb.jpg.dcc5d6bfd1b256e459661362a38be63f.jpg

rivalry_page_1.thumb.jpg.14452e76788f5b329c3239db9a430c66.jpg

rivalry_page_2.thumb.jpg.772d2da936401eb4883aeea288439256.jpg

rivalry_page_3.thumb.jpg.b32df106be3d4b5f2988a7dce89dc466.jpg

• 5 months later...