1,820 posts / 1059017 viewsLast Reply

4 hours ago, yayeeet said:

doesn´t she ever tease you over text ? I would love to know if she teases you while you are at work for example 

Yes she does from time to time!!!! She ordered 2 Buffalo chicken sandwiches once for lunch and texted me like “guess who ordered so much for lunch 😜” or she will demand snacks while I’m at work so I come home with a mountain of snacks and she eats them after dinner. It’s so fun and cute!! 

3 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Yes she does from time to time!!!! She ordered 2 Buffalo chicken sandwiches once for lunch and texted me like “guess who ordered so much for lunch 😜” or she will demand snacks while I’m at work so I come home with a mountain of snacks and she eats them after dinner. It’s so fun and cute!! 

hard work pays off when she teases you lol.. 

If she keeps growing like this there won't be a draw string in them for long if they want to keep up contain her. That is if it hasn't been removed already to make room for filling out 😋

Hope you got her more than just nuggets or at least a a double portion of them at the very least!

11 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Just looking sooo thick in these pictures! These are athletic pants with a draw string?!? 😍😍🥰🥰

this is when she texted me from across the room asking for nuggets lol

401E950A-78E2-412F-A97A-167C462C196D.png

8B10F91A-3606-4825-8C54-51C7F21B0242.png

Oh man she is getting plummppp, loving that love handle squishing out over her waistband 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:19 PM, Dodgecummins said:

that´s awesome dude would love to be in your shoes :P

On 10/21/2021 at 8:58 PM, Dodgecummins said:

Just looking sooo thick in these pictures! These are athletic pants with a draw string?!? 😍😍🥰🥰

this is when she texted me from across the room asking for nuggets lol

401E950A-78E2-412F-A97A-167C462C196D.png

8B10F91A-3606-4825-8C54-51C7F21B0242.png

Omg what a scene. Live its must be amazing haha

9 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

2 cheese burgers and 10 nuggets tonight. 

she joked I should just buy the McDonald’s. 😂 her and her mom go out for lunch at least 3 times a week! However it’s funny cause her mom is in great shape! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Well if it means this content continues i will go half on the place if you put in the other half 😆👍💯

Glitch Mcdonalds GIF

Seems like she is very ready to eat  food and snacks nonstop all day long....that is your quest lol...a couple of drinks to help relax in the evening releases all inhibitions and encourages munchies. Godspeed and thank you for sharing.

I quick jumped on Curvage before bed to see if you folks had posted and there you were at the top. great job of keeping her well fed and happy. It seems like she is on board with the gaining now..she eats whatever she wants and she knows you love it

Wow, looks like she is really enjoying her food despite the widening girth. And she seems ready for some rest after dinner.. pizza and Krispy Kreme can be exhausting some times 😋 she looks delicious by the way, you are so lucky!

10 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Horrible photo quality. Terribly sorry guys. But this is after some pizza and Krispy kreams ☺️

D327C7C4-B20B-477B-B0B2-625F337E0988.jpeg

F3B08560-D455-400E-B769-B403A3580C86.jpeg

Do not apologize for sharing the pics bro she looks freaking Great and i can imagine that fitbit she is wearing is not getting much steps in unless its to the fridge n back lol.. Nonetheless 

Well Done Good Job GIF by Party Legends