1,820 posts / 1059018 viewsLast Reply

Holy fuck I am pissed. I had a huge comment typed out referring to pics and everything and I hit something that took me to the forum homepage.....your girl is looking amazing and I want to explain further but damn I don't want to re-type everything.

Fuck

Just now, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Gosh with that angle, you're about to receive the button of her jean right in the eyes full spead from the pressure her jeans has, and yeah, thats hell of a handful? So she like it when you play with her softer body? Like is she a fan of bey rub? 

She does once in a while! This time she was being fun and flirty and knew it would turn me on like crazy 😂🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

I’m not sure what her weight is but I’m sure it’s up! 

for reference in the belly grabbing pic. I’m 6’1 so I have fairly large hands. This was a big handful of delicious beautiful belly! 😍👌

9EDB6C4C-D885-4F90-A46C-70CE9A90340D.jpeg

This is pic is literally why they invented the internet. This pic is my new religion. 

Been gone for a while and came back to one of my favorites and I just have to say wow! I know you know how blessed you are to have a hot wife like that gaing for you. Does she know how popular she is on here....71 pages and not really even trying...she could be one of they most popular Curvage models and make money to support her gain, eat out and support her family. Enjoy and keep plenty of food and booze around...she seems like she is enjoying the freedom of eating and drinking whatever she wants and the attention as well. Does she have any gaining goals at this point now? Thank you both for sharing.

4 hours ago, cdy309 said:

Been gone for a while and came back to one of my favorites and I just have to say wow! I know you know how blessed you are to have a hot wife like that gaing for you. Does she know how popular she is on here....71 pages and not really even trying...she could be one of they most popular Curvage models and make money to support her gain, eat out and support her family. Enjoy and keep plenty of food and booze around...she seems like she is enjoying the freedom of eating and drinking whatever she wants and the attention as well. Does she have any gaining goals at this point now? Thank you both for sharing.

The other night she ate 3/4 of an XL pizza and unbuttoned her pants after lol. It was basically already a curvage video! 😂

however, she doesn’t want to become a model. 🤷‍♂️ It’s her call. She just wants to enjoy her food in peace lol. 😁