New Feedee

Guest Acrossthepond

Guest Acrossthepond

Heya,

So the reason I do not talk in any videos is because I have a lisp which makes it actually super difficult to do so and is embarrassing for me and I didn't show face in early videos to hide identity. In newer videos I am far more relaxed about showing my face but this is my back catalogue of videos from like 2 months ago so cannot change them! 

Love ATPond

12 hours ago, Acrossthepond said:

Heya,

So the reason I do not talk in any videos is because I have a lisp which makes it actually super difficult to do so and is embarrassing for me and I didn't show face in early videos to hide identity. In newer videos I am far more relaxed about showing my face but this is my back catalogue of videos from like 2 months ago so cannot change them! 

Love ATPond

I apologize! I had no idea that you have a lisp. I totally understand why you wouldn't talk then.

But I do hope to see more videos where your face is shown. Would love to see how chubby it gets in the future :) 

Guest Acrossthepond

To carry on my week of showing off my slightly older sets....

Have some photos of me in an old bikini! 12 Photos with 3 teasers to show off the pics!

If I was seen on the beach, I wouldn't be beach body ready really, I would be a beached whale!

Everything is packed tight in my small swimwear, my assets are bursting out and my bottoms stretching across my bum!

20180410_152833.jpg

20180410_152732.jpg

20180410_152544.jpg

Guest Acrossthepond

I have taken on board all your fantastic feedback mainly about pricing, length of video and my face!

So tommorow you lucky people are getting a 10 -15 minute video of me trying on old summer clothes from last year, including a bikini and hopefully a button pop! I will also play with all my fat body, not one chubby part will be missed! My face may even be in it too!

All for $9.99.

But to feed your appetite for the time being, tonight I am uploading an older video of me playing with my fat thighs and behind, as well as a dessert stuffing at the end in which I look huge! 

Much love, 

ATPond x

Guest fishmish
On 5/14/2018 at 4:19 AM, Acrossthepond said:

So the reason I do not talk in any videos is because I have a lisp which makes it actually super difficult to do so and is embarrassing for me

I think a lisp is well-suited to the British accent. It pairs well, in my opinion. I bet it's quite cute! 

4 hours ago, Acrossthepond said:

I have taken on board all your fantastic feedback mainly about pricing, length of video and my face!

So tommorow you lucky people are getting a 10 -15 minute video of me trying on old summer clothes from last year, including a bikini and hopefully a button pop! I will also play with all my fat body, not one chubby part will be missed! My face may even be in it too!

All for $9.99.

But to feed your appetite for the time being, tonight I am uploading an older video of me playing with my fat thighs and behind, as well as a dessert stuffing at the end in which I look huge! 

Much love, 

ATPond x

If your entire face is clearly visible for most of the video, then I will be interested in purchasing it :) 

Guest Acrossthepond
3 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

If your entire face is clearly visible for most of the video, then I will be interested in purchasing it :) 

Say 80% of the time depending on the camera handling skills :P I will try my best!

Guest Acrossthepond

Fat thighs, big behind and dessert stuffing!

A slightly older video for you to compare to my newer ones to see my growth!

The first half I feel all my fat, every inch of cellulite but mainly my massive thighs and fatty arse! I jiggle, poke and wobble!

The second half I eat some really fatty dessert, a mixture of ice cream, whipped cream, waffles and chocolate until I am stuffed like a beach ball!

20180418_225038.jpg

20180418_225052.jpg

20180418_225131.jpg

20180418_225159.jpg

20180418_233819.jpg

20180418_233841.jpg

c7b97092-dcdf-43f8-9446-0ccdc038206b.jpg

Guest Acrossthepond

In anticipation of my  new video release later this evening, I have lowered the price of my Fat Thighs video to $4.99 so more of you people can see my glorious fat body this week! If you want want to see my belly stretched to the limit, I suggest you take a look at it! And keep a lookout for my video later remember!

Guest Acrossthepond
5 hours ago, flavor42000 said:

Video link isn't working for me.

It was not a video link sorry- just a header for the message!

Guest Acrossthepond
16 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

super sexy! my favorite kind of video, question is, did you enjoy doing it? are you ready for another stuffing video?

I drunk a thick milkshake in today's video as well as generally stuffing my face all day. And yes I loved it!

Guest Acrossthepond

TEASER!

In around 1 hour my new video will be available called: Fatty In Summer Clothes!

5 Reasons to buy it:

1. I pop a few buttons off clothes that fit me summer last year.

2. It is just over 10 minutes long.

3. It has my face pretty much all the way through.

4. I look huge. Like massive!

5. I wear my super tight bikini

BONUS POINT- It is only $9.99

Much Love, ATPond x

Screenshot_20180516-174817.png

Screenshot_20180516-175206.png

Guest Acrossthepond

NEW VIDEO!

Fatty Tries On Summer Clothes!

Last summer these clothes fit, what happened! Now they are tight as my belly struggles to fit inside my buttoned up top and dress (yes, the blue dress from my profile picture, and it is tighter!)

This video features me popping more than one button, tight shorts, a tight button top, my old bikini and my blue dress! I drink a thick shake too!

I have been stuffing myself for two days to make myself huge for this video, and I do not plan on stopping any time soon!

Comment and rate if you like!

Much love, ATPond x

-Apologies for the video going slightly smaller for a minute mid way through (it does not affect the actual video content or viewing). I had some camera issues.

-Also my face is visible whole way through, its near 11 minutes long and all for $9.99!

DO NOT MISS THIS!

Screenshot_20180516-174740.png

Screenshot_20180516-174810.png

Screenshot_20180516-174817.png

Screenshot_20180516-174922.png

Screenshot_20180516-175003.png

Screenshot_20180516-175023.png

Screenshot_20180516-175109.png

Screenshot_20180516-175125.png

Screenshot_20180516-175206.png

Screenshot_20180516-175218.png

Screenshot_20180516-175427.png

videotogif_2018.05.16_17.57.51.gif

videotogif_2018.05.16_18.01.07.gif

videotogif_2018.05.16_18.03.01.gif

videotogif_2018.05.16_18.04.13.gif

videotogif_2018.05.16_18.06.03.gif

Guest PhatPhotographer

Thanks for these great pics/videos. It's good to see someone else from the UK on here :)

Screenshot_20180516-175218.png

Gotta say, pretty great video! I especially loved when you tried to button up the buttons across your boobs and they wouldn't fit, that was my favorite part seeing when a lady has "Big Boob Problems". Seems you've gone up a couple cup sizes eh? lol

Anyways, Thanks for listening to our feedback and I'll be happy to buy more videos in the future :)