New Feedee

Guest Acrossthepond

Guest Acrossthepond

Heya people of curvage,

I started gaining by accident a year and a bit ago and started at 140lbs ish.  I stopped playing sports and behold a year later I was 170lbs and I fell in love with my belly. After 3 months of trying to gain I am 180-185lbs ish. Help me get bigger and reach my goal of 250lbs. Well its a target, I may carry on after obviously! So who wants to be a feeder to this growing project!

I have attached a before and after kinda thing. Skinny me was a year ago, 2nd picture in an old dress of mine last week, I pulled it up so you could see my belly though.

IMG-20180507-WA0005.jpg

20180501_151625.jpg

Guest Smithsonius

Not only a fellow Brit, but a very cute gaining Brit too?! WANT! 😉

Looking forward to seeing you grow, hope you get your content up and running on here soon. 

Guest Acrossthepond

In my videos you can see it but I try and focus on the belly most of the time.  My profile picture has my face on, I will try and get another soon with it :)

Guest Acrossthepond

So today I uploaded a new set and an old one to give comparison. Go look at little chubby me and then my fat friend try and fatten big old chubby me 😂😘😍

20180512_024321.jpg

Guest Acrossthepond

Sadly not, only older videos (of which I am uploading 1 a day) from when I started not so long ago! 

Guest Acrossthepond

Speaking of 1 video a day, I have uploaded/ currently having approved my latest video! Where I stuff myself with donuts then try on old clothes that used to fit me (I once was more athletic then the photo I posted earlier in the forum :P)! In the thermal I look pregnant! You can again compare to my newly recorded video too!

Check it out if you like watching a girl eat donuts then struggle with clothes that no longer fit... do I need to say more ;P

20180313_152029.jpg

20180313_160907.jpg

3 hours ago, Acrossthepond said:

Speaking of 1 video a day, I have uploaded/ currently having approved my latest video! Where I stuff myself with donuts then try on old clothes that used to fit me (I once was more athletic then the photo I posted earlier in the forum :P)! In the thermal I look pregnant! You can again compare to my newly recorded video too!

Check it out if you like watching a girl eat donuts then struggle with clothes that no longer fit... do I need to say more ;P

20180313_152029.jpg  199   62.67 kB

20180313_160907.jpg  213   62.6 kB

I happily bought this video. Your belly is looking amazing and I love all the outfits that you wore since they really show off your gain. But I was kinda sad that while it was awesome to see you stuffing your face with donuts the problem was that we don't really see your face at all in this video. I love seeing someone stuff themselves when I can see their face as they stuff the food down. That and I love to see how a gainer's face slowly gets chubbier and chubbier as they gain. And one other downside was that we didn't hear you say anything. It would've been great to hear you talk about how full you're getting and especially in that thermal when you were rubbing your belly I would've loved to hear you say "I look pregnant!" out loud.

I apologize if I sound super negative but I only want to give constructive criticism so that you can make your videos even more awesome then they currently are :)