Loey Lane

elguapo

9 hours ago, MikeSoFresh said:

She is around 250-270 tbh imo

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, John Smith said:

She's nearly as fat as 2018-era Tess Holliday, who was tipping the scale someplace between 300 and 337 pounds at the time. 

How...??

I agree with John, Loey is clearly over 300 lbs, altho Loey´s build is different, I would say she´s even bigger than Mayara Russi is right now,, who in her own right is about 300 lbs now. but just judging by Loey´s thighs, ass and overall build along with how she morphs everybody she´s near by a great deal, I would have to put Loey in the 320-340 pound realm.

Guest Kletka2035
22 hours ago, John Smith said:

Waaaaaaaaay bigger. She's nearly as large as tall, now.

Lol Tess Holiday is another one where I went from „ew that’s gross“ to „That’s at least 100 lb past my limit, yet I’m still turned on...”

9 hours ago, md2069 said:

Okay......Someone please enlighten me.........I take it she must not be married anymore.........What exactly happened.  Did the whole social media influencer doubling in size have anything to do with it?  

Idk, I think the skyrocketing weight gain happened after the divorce. Also, her dad died suddenly not long after, within a year or two.

2 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Idk, I think the skyrocketing weight gain happened after the divorce. Also, her dad died suddenly not long after, within a year or two.

Oh okay I thought so wasn’t sure though.........So all of the bravado/I’m so hot and fat is a cover up like I suspected.  I think I recall her talking about dating and having this long list of criteria and not liking guys her size.......Which I always find hilarious..........Also she’s been around quite awhile.  Miss Lane caught the beginning of the “body positive” movement which has emboldened a lot of social media personalities and “models”  the okay to become as fat as possible.  That said when she’s done up with the 20 pounds of make up she uses she is quite attractive........Without not so much.

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

Oh okay I thought so wasn’t sure though.........So all of the bravado/I’m so hot and fat is a cover up like I suspected.  I think I recall her talking about dating and having this long list of criteria and not liking guys her size.......Which I always find hilarious..........Also she’s been around quite awhile.  Miss Lane caught the beginning of the “body positive” movement which has emboldened a lot of social media personalities and “models”  the okay to become as fat as possible.  That said when she’s done up with the 20 pounds of make up she uses she is quite attractive........Without not so much.

Well she is hot and fat 😊 This is a weirdly bitter sounding post I'd expect on gurugossiper?

Such a jerk. 
I bet he's probably regretting it, now that she has become rich and that the reason why is partly due to her still-ballooning weight.
Yeah and she's still single too but some people just don't like fat women like us chubby prolly the limit

8 minutes ago, MikeSoFresh said:

Yeah and she's still single too but some people just don't like fat women like us chubby prolly the limit

It is statistically proven than a substantial number of straight men actually have a broader set of sexual preferabilities toward women than what mainstream social standards want to make us believe - which is quite normal: it is not easy to overwrite millenias of both evolutionary and cross-cultural preferential treatment toward fuller-figured women - but just refuse to wholly embrace it because of peer pressure by their buddies, family and/or professional set and a need for most people to fit with social "normalcy" .

Pre-2016 Ashley Graham is a good example of those double standards: how many of our utmost fatphobic familiars admitted that a 220~60-ish pounds heavyweight, socially-attractive supermodel was still okay in spite telling everyone they would never date obese girls??

I know at least two men (friends of mine) who always told me that I am crazy with my taste in women. Now their wives have kids and are more or less BBW. Since then it´s hard to talk about that topic with them because they remember saying that stuff to me...in front of their then-skinny girlfriends :) They got REALLY quiet now... :)

It is statistically proven than a substantial number of straight men actually have a broader set of sexual preferabilities toward women than what mainstream social standards want to make us believe - which is quite normal: it is not easy to overwrite millenias of both evolutionary and cross-cultural preferential treatment toward fuller-figured women - but just refuse to wholly embrace it because of peer pressure by their buddies, family and/or professional set and a need for most people to fit with social "normalcy" .

Pre-2016 Ashley Graham is a good example of those double standards: how many of our utmost fatphobic familiars admitted that a 220~60-ish pounds heavyweight, socially-attractive supermodel was still okay in spite telling everyone they would never date obese girls??
Right

16 minutes ago, andygermany said:

Now their wives have kids and are more or less BBW. Since then it´s hard to talk about that topic with them because they remember saying that stuff to me...in front of their then-skinny girlfriends :) They got REALLY quiet now... :)

When I decide to settle down with a chubby girl it's going to be so so glorious watching her turn into a full on BBW after knocking her up a few times. Long term dream of mine. 🤤

55 minutes ago, MikeSoFresh said:

And she will probably remain single........She almost has a King Steph kind of attitude when it comes to men it appears and she isn’t even in the same stratosphere as Steph look wise........Somehow I get the feeling that her ex didn’t leave only because she got fat but also because she bought into her own hype.  Like I said before she came around right before the body positive movement started.  I think she might have developed a bit of attitude like most “attractive” women often do believing they deserve “more” from their current mate or spouse.  I think she really thought men were going to be knocking down her door if she was single.  Bottom line.......Men usually are attracted to women that possibly grow into bigger women over time.  Not many men will seriously date and commit to a woman already considerably large.  I also think she buys into the idea started by the body positive movement of trying to “shame” men for not finding BBW’s attractive.  

Guest Kletka2035
2 hours ago, md2069 said:

And she will probably remain single........She almost has a King Steph kind of attitude when it comes to men it appears and she isn’t even in the same stratosphere as Steph look wise........Somehow I get the feeling that her ex didn’t leave only because she got fat but also because she bought into her own hype.  Like I said before she came around right before the body positive movement started.  I think she might have developed a bit of attitude like most “attractive” women often do believing they deserve “more” from their current mate or spouse.  I think she really thought men were going to be knocking down her door if she was single.  Bottom line.......Men usually are attracted to women that possibly grow into bigger women over time.  Not many men will seriously date and commit to a woman already considerably large.  I also think she buys into the idea started by the body positive movement of trying to “shame” men for not finding BBW’s attractive.  

Maybe I heard you wrong, but it sounds like you’re saying...

...she’s available ?

On a serious note, I don’t think there’s anything hypocritical about a fat girl liking athletic men. But she would also have to recognize that men who go out of their way to look like Michelangelo’s statue of David are less likely to want women who look like the Venus of Willendorf. It will be more difficult for her to find that kind of man. Sure, people of very different sizes can be together, but personally, being attracted to women who are 250 lbs has made it easier to accept myself how I am. I try my best to eat healthy and excercize, but if I am not attracted to Victoria secret models, why should I care about looking like the male equivalent of that ? There’s nothing wrong with not being super lean and toned. The captain of the football team, however, *might* not see it that way. 

2 hours ago, Kletka2035 said:

On a serious note, I don’t think there’s anything hypocritical about a fat girl liking athletic men. 

Actually I think it is.......especially those aspiring to the “body positive” movement.  You don’t find large out of shape men trying to “shame” women into finding them attractive and creating a movement to do as such.

Guest Kletka2035
1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Actually I think it is.......especially those aspiring to the “body positive” movement.  You don’t find large out of shape men trying to “shame” women into finding them attractive and creating a movement to do as such.

Attraction is subjective, so I don’t rank body types. I don’t think that a thin man has a „better body“ than a fat woman. I understand that my culture hates fat people, and does insist that a fat woman lose weight before seeking out thin men, but I just don’t agree with that. 
And I feel like you’re blaming fat women for the fact that men aren’t represented in body positivity, but how is that the women’s fault ? Men need to take the initiative. Sure, men will initially get made fun of if they come out and say all these feminine sounding things like “my body is beautiful” or “I’m a a strong, independent man and I love myself”. But fat women don’t have it easy. They took a big risk by putting their bodies out there and standing up to a fatphobic culture. 

1 hour ago, mrletters said:

You don't get to choose what you are attracted to.  It's not a logical decision.  You like who you like and that has nothing do do with how you personally look.

There has a large gap between having a particular set of preferences and bashing on men physically below your league while preaching out Body Positivity, mates. 🙄

Guest Kletka2035
14 hours ago, mrletters said:

You don't get to choose what you are attracted to.  It's not a logical decision.  You like who you like and that has nothing do do with how you personally look.

Right, and the people who try to moralize attraction are full of crap. They say “I don’t want a fat woman because they don’t take care of their bodies” or “I don’t want an anorexic waif who only eats salads and never enjoys life”. Or a similar excuse that pertains to race, disability, height, age, cosmetic surgery, etc. The world would be a much better place if we all just accepted that we are superficial, instead of throwing the types of people whom we aren’t attracted to under the bus.