Loey Lane

elguapo

(minute 0:40)

You have to jump to 1:14, where you can see her in her bikini bottoms. Most of her bikinis are high-waisted, but she shows how fantastic fat girls can look in lower bikini bottoms that don't hold in the belly.

You can see the same bottoms here at 3:53:

And she's showing off another fantastic string bikini bottom at 2:20

This video has a fantastic bikini at 5:29:

And here at 3:28, 5:20 and 9:16:

This girl knows how to wear a bikini and knows she can let her whole belly hang out and still look amazing. I hope she teaches heavier girl that they can let their belies hang out too. Strange though, she looks so much heavier in her dresses.

• maybejames changed the title to Loey Lane
  • 8 months later...

When was the last time she showed off her lower belly? I remember the bikini try-on videos she used to do and she was all about showing off her whole belly and not containing it in high-waisted bottoms. When was the last time she showed off her lower belly? I remember the bikini try-on videos she used to do and she was all about showing off her whole belly and not containing it in high-waisted bottoms.

8:05 in this video:

Those  bottoms that show off her belly button are by far the most slimming swimsuit of all (the one-pieces especially emphasize that she's all belly) but even those bottoms are holding in her belly. This photo might be the last time she let her belly hang:

And a year earlier this:

She is much fatter now. She did wear things that held in her belly more and more as she got fatter, and I would imagine that with a belly that big it's probably more comfortable if it isn't jiggling around so much. But I've lost faith in her now that she hasn't fully released her belly in a long time. Those tight clothes she wears now all give her belly a pleasant beach ball shape, but I want to see what it really looks like. She needs to put on a string bikini again and bring back the old Loey.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:21 AM, gtfg said:

I remember seeing this video, particularly at 9:20 and seeing how massive her lower belly had become and how obvious it was that she couldn’t fit into most two pieces the way she thought she could. I love how obviously she’s trying to suck in and not let her full stomach out

Since it's a cheap bikini, she can blame it on that. But it's definitely the best swimsuit of all in the video. She looks so much fatter in the mermaid one-piece that comes next. If you want to emphasize your gut, wear something that hugs it!

This one was only a couple months earlier, when the more belly your bikini showed the better it was.

• 5 months later...