Loey Lane

elguapo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally think that the gaining-story is over now. I was already wondering about her gain as her body is one of the reasons she makes money. I was sure that somebody like this will happen sooner or later. If you look back most gaining-stories only were for some months or maybe years - allday girls we found and also plus size models. Just look at Sarah Vega or what her name is. She was gaining for two years or so and now she is way thinner.

A personal trainer also is something different than "just" going to the gymn here and there...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

For my German "secret FA-Magazine" I did several videos that I´ve edited through the years. Now I thought to combine them all and share the result here. It´s a "FA-Best-Of" from her very beggining to footage from two weeks ago that I´ve uploaded on a fake-yt-account. Enjoy, as I think it can´t get better than watching the best scenes in the correct order.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Except of maybe BeccaBae so far every wg-story came to end. I have experienced that twice with models when I did their webpages years back. Each one went fine for three years or so and then the "natural gaining story" of both ended. So I enjoy them as long as they offer exciting content.

Sure it is a disappointment when you were really into the girl and her wg-story, especially when you feel connected a little after a while. It´s like when your favorite sitcom is announcing the last season.

There are some Big Cuties that are too funny...playing the feedee-/gaing game since years and they still look the same or at least similar compared to some years back. No names here. So I praise BeccaBea for one of the very few still active "stories", especially for me as I know her from her early Myspace-days... :)

Regarding Loey: She looks "best" (for us here) when she appears in other people´s videos or pics. I couldn´t say if she gained or lost weight by her own content, except of that she gained through the years of course.

Well, there are several factors...the angle is one of them. Women developed a perfection through the last social media-years :)

I am still "hunting" on Facebook...like back in the days, not much has change here :) The best series with hundreds of pics are those when a girl appears on other people´s photos (like her mom...). I found some of the most exciting gaining girls while their own pics were nearly not relevant...

Even I am not a feeder and enjoy women who simply "eat too much", I only show interest when the model was skinny or at least just a little plump before and when there are enough photos in my collection from that time. I still have Myspace/Facebook-stuff from BeccaBae or Miss Fat Booty, so I can enjoy them even more as SSBBWs today. I am not very interested in those models who already start big and then "just get bigger". With Dreamer back then it was the same: I saw her on SC as a regular built girl and when we started with our page she was bigger and got even bigger. That was perfect.

I know at least two men (friends of mine) who always told me that I am crazy with my taste in women. Now their wives have kids and are more or less BBW. Since then it´s hard to talk about that topic with them because they remember saying that stuff to me...in front of their then-skinny girlfriends :) They got REALLY quiet now... :)

• 2 months later...

Well, being an FA for so many years I have learned one thing: Weight gaining girls are always offering a story for us for some months or some years. So I am happy that I have saved all her videos, because this footage (I edited it to one hour "movie") will always be great. I mean, even my paysite fave BeccaBae looks smaller since some months and I have now cancelled my membership after many years. Another story seems to be over - not the girl, but her story since her photos on Myspace (when it all started for me regarding Becca).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...