• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Tony Watt said:

Looks like she’s been finding a lot of extra chicken nuggets in her bags.

Such a sexy and cute pic....and great comment!  What excitement watching her blow up and become even more Beautiful than ever.  I have said it before but if you get a Beautiful woman with a face that a great  starting curvy figure most of the time the continued extra weight gained just keeps them looking even better and better.  Sometimes it can go in the wrong direction but not typically in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

She is Beautiful as Fuck!   The heavier she gets ......she just keeps getting prettier and sexier.

Her skin tone, arms, thighs everything is breathtaking in this pic.  I really love 1. Her right thigh chunk of perfection and crease at the bend. 2. Her magnificent arms  3. Her left hip/ass sticking out in that white one-piece with her sexy skin tone.  4. and of course her Beautiful face......fricken Wow

18 minutes ago, bgilroy said:

According to this video from 2014 she is 5'4" and was 220 (at 5:27 Mark). Using that as a reference I would guess her weight to be 270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPzr20LU_0g&t=328s

Holy shit that is a big bundle of sexiness....isn’t it?  Didn’t realize she was only 5’ 4”.....I seem to always gravitate to the shorter women.

21 hours ago, London Lad said:

Don't think we've had this one in here have we?

I have mentioned it before.....but her weight and gain has outgrown her breasts.  In her old bikini pics her breasts looked fairly good size in relation to her body.....but now her body is so much bigger and her breasts looking kind of dwarfed compared to her big figure.   Wry sexy in some ways....but hopefully her breasts will have a weight gain surge here soon.

• maybejames changed the title to Loey Lane
  • 2 months later...

Wow....what a sexy bubble belly in that tight skirt.  I love the look of tight skirts with a nice big belly.....but this pic takes the cake.  Sexiest biggest bubble belly I have seen looking so sexy and classy still.

she wears sexy ass clothes for her weight and size....more heavier women should get dressed and styled by her.

• 1 month later...

So I was thinking.....she is so far past now in weight where most guys that would like some extra weight on their women would say she is huge.  But I wonder how many of those guys still wouldn’t get turned on immensely.....because I feel some guys wouldn’t admit to what their sexual excitement is because their societal pressure wears on them.  I for one think she is so damn gorgeous at this weight and I can only imagine she would be even better to the touch ......she is pretty special!  But yes she has gained a lot of weight and it only keeps looking spectacular on her.

17 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

She would be too fat for the majority of men to appreciate her but I think she would appeal to a bigger cross section than most women of her size do if that makes sense. Being facially stunning like she is goes a long way. Personally speaking, she is way bigger than most of the women I fancy but I find her extremely hot.

Agree 100%......said it great

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, PhatCat said:

Since it's a cheap bikini, she can blame it on that. But it's definitely the best swimsuit of all in the video. She looks so much fatter in the mermaid one-piece that comes next.

If you want to emphasize your gut, wear something that hugs it!

This last sentence there is so damn true Phatcat.....my wife put on her stretchy Lulu lemon spandex style pants this morning and cam out with her joh bra and then on....can I just tell you those jog bras smash her huge juggs together looking massive but the pants were pulled up high on her sexy belly....and the made her look 6 months pregnant ....only difference it is all wine and food fat belly....no pregnancy. She then put on a supposed looser fitting top that tan a bit shorter than it normally does clinging to her hip and belly still looking 6 months pregnant and was completely snug on her fat upper arms and huge juggs.  So in her eye she was trying to conceal her sexy fat gut when in essence she was only accentuating it and making it clear for everyone to see.  The crazy thing is those pants are designed to squeeze in the gut also.....didn’t work...much to my delight.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, King_Schultz said:

There were a few comparison pics on some forum, and they kept going on and on about her "massive and dangerous" weight gain. I just... wow. She used to be hot, but now she is beyond that for sure. 😍

Agreed 100%......and to think I used to think she was Beautiful and heavy in that pic on the left.   Wow.....I really love everything so much more about the pic on the right....what a gorgeous belly stuffed I t her skirt there.

This statement above makes me realize just how much my preference for more and more weight on women has increased over the years.

• 2 months later...