• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, daleanator said:

I'm going to need an explanation of this one.

She's made comments in the past, when she's gained some weight, about wanting to embrace a slightly fuller figure. My comment was a little tongue-in-cheek: it's not that I think Christina's said anything that should make us believe she's a gainer, but that we have even less evidence for most other people, including Loey. Most people who gain a ton of weight aren't gainers. Of course, I'd love it if she were...

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2020 at 3:22 PM, John Smith said:

She seem, quite the contrary, to grow as exalted as fatter from day to day. Her whole business model scream "I'm a closeted feedee and I like being successful without being marginalized for this" .

Maybe you're subjectively transposing your own sentiments regarding her size.

On 2/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, Smricha1 said:

I don't know man... If you do some digging you can see she blew up after her dad died. I think it's more depression related.

On 2/8/2020 at 9:05 AM, John Smith said:

Or self-healing related. Loey is not the first woman to find self-actualization and acceptance from grief by creeping many sizes up.

Weight-gain in a time of stress or grief or depression can definitely be the sign of comfort-seeking and self-protection, but whether that translates into self-acceptance or -actualization depends so much on how a person deals with it and interprets it. We live in such a fatphobic society that even some of the most committed feedists and gainers deal with internalized fatphobia or the fear of others' fatphobia on a daily basis. So we can pretty much guarantee that Loey, however confident and body-positive she may be--and she is very much so!--grapples with body image and self worth around her weight.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many people on this forum are ready to see closet feedees and feeders everywhere, but we're rare birds, my friends. Most fat public figures--even very confident ones who have gained a lot of weight--aren't into this fetish. They probably wouldn't even choose to be as big as they are or gain as much weight as they have if they had the choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
17 hours ago, andygermany said:

Nice, sexy and beautiful. But also on youtube today...the exciting weight gain story is definitely over. But yeah, it was great from the beginning to 2019! Definitely thankful for that!!

I take it your talking about this video. Do you mean anything other than that she's plateaued? 

That definitely does seem to be the trend these days for the more body-positive models and influencers who, even if they've made some peace with being fat, certainly don't want to be fatter. After a big gain, they find religion in diet and exercise and level off, maybe even lose a little, without actually slimming back down.

It might be a bummer for those of us who want to see endless, unstoppable gains, but it's sure as hell an improvement on the alternative IMO.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

While the repost of the video is new. the video itself is not, that has to be like 2 years ago atleast, seems like forever since she did a collab with Hailey last time.

Really shows that however much we say "she's looking huge!" these days, her peak is behind her. So far, anyway. God, she looked incredible back then.

20 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

We've only seen her in heavily edited photos for pretty much the entirety of this year due to lockdown. Go back and look at her own selfies from around that time and I bet she looks a similar size to how she is now. She's A LOT bigger IRL

For all of our sakes I hope you're right

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

She's 5"5, I'm gonna say around 300. Don't think she's as much as 330, KittyPiggy is 5"4 and around that weight, similar shape, but looks a lot bigger

It's hard to tell, of course, when we're getting mostly carefully angled and photoshopped content from Loey.

Mochii, by contrast, is like 5'2" and 300+ and while she's very fat, doesn't seem fatter than Loey. So maybe it's safe to say Loey's somewhere between 300 and 330.

30 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Wow really? I didn't think she was that big at all, I would have only thought like 250 - 270 looking at her

Really, yeah! And Mochii gives pretty reliable weigh-ins, no obvious signs of gaming it with heavier stuff tucked until her belly or whatever. Everyone's build is different, though, which makes this kind of comparison hard...so maybe Kitty is indeed the better comparison here.

Ultimately I'd guess Loey's 310+.

• 4 months later...