Loey Lane

elguapo

On 3/11/2020 at 2:13 AM, dudethatswaffle said:

She's probably a binge eater, and probably hides it pretty well

She got divorced and her dad died all in the space of about a year - year and a half so it wouldn't surprise me if she uses food as a coping mechanism, which explains the ballooning weight.

I do prefer her the size she is now, but i hope she is okay mentally.

28 minutes ago, andygermany said:

It will happen one day. She can´t "afford" getting much bigger I guess....

What's crazy to me is that she seems to lead quite an active lifestyle. Not in the gym and exercise sense, but she's always going on trips, attending events, photoshoots that require a lot of walking/standing around. I am surprised she can maintain all the weight.

52 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

she will try to lose weight but i think she will stay big 

She very occasionally posts some gym stuff on her story but it never looks like anything more than basic stretching and light cardio. Tbh i think she does it more just to show off whatever gym gear she's been paid to advertise haha

4 minutes ago, John Smith said:

That's petty, mate. Virgin-shaming is good for high school, keg parties and F***bie.

I'm not shaming them for being a virgin. I don't know their life or how old they are. But if a woman choosing to lose weight "really fucks me up emotionally" to the point they say it's a phobia then idk what to say, they probably need to take a step back from fetish/kink related circles. I was probably a bit too abrupt with my words.

3 hours ago, Kletka2035 said:

has this fetish slowly made me like bigger and bigger women over time, or was I just in denial back when I was 16 ? Or a combination of both ?

I think it's slowly made me like bigger women. When i first started I thought anything over 300lbs was too much, but now I'll fap to boberrie and Jae who are both around 600lbs. It's weird how it escalates.

Never have been able be aroused by basically immobile women like Echo though. 

6 hours ago, Kletka2035 said:

So would you actually want to date a 600 lb woman, or do you just like the fetish videos ? Because I can get turned on by SSBBW videos, but at that point it’s mostly just a fetish and not something that I actually is pretty. Sometimes I do wonder if I’ll slowly drift in that direction, but for obvious reasons I tend to just suppress it and try to stick to what I’m naturally attracted to. 

Nah, no way could I actually go out with someone that huge. I would worry about their health too much, and the amount of work that goes into stuff like keeping a body that big clean... It's just not compatible with my lifestyle. I'd want to be with a woman who could still do normal things.

9 hours ago, md2069 said:

Okay......Someone please enlighten me.........I take it she must not be married anymore.........What exactly happened.  Did the whole social media influencer doubling in size have anything to do with it?  

Idk, I think the skyrocketing weight gain happened after the divorce. Also, her dad died suddenly not long after, within a year or two.

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

Oh okay I thought so wasn’t sure though.........So all of the bravado/I’m so hot and fat is a cover up like I suspected.  I think I recall her talking about dating and having this long list of criteria and not liking guys her size.......Which I always find hilarious..........Also she’s been around quite awhile.  Miss Lane caught the beginning of the “body positive” movement which has emboldened a lot of social media personalities and “models”  the okay to become as fat as possible.  That said when she’s done up with the 20 pounds of make up she uses she is quite attractive........Without not so much.

Well she is hot and fat 😊 This is a weirdly bitter sounding post I'd expect on gurugossiper?

16 minutes ago, andygermany said:

Now their wives have kids and are more or less BBW. Since then it´s hard to talk about that topic with them because they remember saying that stuff to me...in front of their then-skinny girlfriends :) They got REALLY quiet now... :)

When I decide to settle down with a chubby girl it's going to be so so glorious watching her turn into a full on BBW after knocking her up a few times. Long term dream of mine. 🤤

Imagine if she gets an OnlyFans one day..... I feel like I've been teased for years watching her body grow, and seeing short clips of her full figure, or photos from shoots. But imagine if she fully embraced it and started posting booty jiggling, body lotioning, belly and boob play videos... I'd lose my shit 😍 😂