Loey Lane

elguapo

• 2 weeks later...

This is a shot in the dark... but look at her recently. Someone her size needs a lot of food to stay that size. It's weird how whenever we see clips and videos of Tess Holliday, there's always food somewhere, or she's really stuffing herself. Something like that we never see with Loey. So my question would be: I am sure there are a lot of talented writers out there, (look at me - English isn't my first language, so writing a story is a bit of a problem), and a crazy, food-filled story about a lazy, overating Loey would be amazing.

Guest lemony
2 hours ago, King_Schultz said:

This is a shot in the dark... but look at her recently. Someone her size needs a lot of food to stay that size. It's weird how whenever we see clips and videos of Tess Holliday, there's always food somewhere, or she's really stuffing herself. Something like that we never see with Loey. So my question would be: I am sure there are a lot of talented writers out there, (look at me - English isn't my first language, so writing a story is a bit of a problem), and a crazy, food-filled story about a lazy, overating Loey would be amazing.

Someone literally made a pretty good story a while back on devianart it got deleted tho. It was about Loey getting fat off mukbangs 

It was called Gaining Subscribers by GainingGrapes

Edit: Anybody here save it?

7 hours ago, lemony said:

Someone literally made a pretty good story a while back on devianart it got deleted tho. It was about Loey getting fat off mukbangs 

It was called Gaining Subscribers by GainingGrapes

Edit: Anybody here save it?

That story was awesome. It was my go to for being with myself.  Damn it I miss it too. Spent a lifetime looking for it but alas I never found it. 

8 hours ago, BBW-Lover said:

loeybug_20220520_161530_3.jpg

loeybug_20220520_161530_6.jpg

loeybug_20220520_161530_9.jpg

loeybug_20220520_161530_1.jpg

loeybug_20220520_161530_0.jpg

Screenshot_20220520_161451.jpg

We're in another peak era of Loey right now. Nice to see her in poses and scenario's that show off her size. 
Now we just need to randomly find her in the background of someone else's pic/vlog to see her at her biggest and most unflattering to anyone but us

7 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

We're in another peak era of Loey right now. Nice to see her in poses and scenario's that show off her size. 
Now we just need to randomly find her in the background of someone else's pic/vlog to see her at her biggest and most unflattering to anyone but us

I am always searching for that :)

21 hours ago, andygermany said:

I am always searching for that :)

Odds are I found it in this thread.

But I could have sworn that I randomly stumbled upon her in the background in some youtuber's vlog. Either way she's in the background of a vlog from a few years ago looking the biggest I've ever seen it. I'll try to find it somewhere and post it

6 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Odds are I found it in this thread.

But I could have sworn that I randomly stumbled upon her in the background in some youtuber's vlog. Either way she's in the background of a vlog from a few years ago looking the biggest I've ever seen it. I'll try to find it somewhere and post it

I did that video in late 2019 and the last few minutes are footage like that. Maybe the one in the hotel is what you´re talking about. She is in the background and looks huge. After these scenes (including that "Ghostbusters" stuff mostly in b/w) I haven´t found any footage to top these scenes, so I haven´t updated that already long video. But before I get the next shitstorm for not calling her "at her biggest right now" I want to say that I think she looks great anyway, no matter if it´s 2019 or 2022!

On 5/17/2022 at 12:14 AM, Bmo94494 said:

Looks like loey got a wee bit tipsy during karaoke. She's got a proper bulging gut and a shelf too. And she's such a whale compared to her friends. She really let loose in these vids so I'd reccomend checking out her story. 😍

On 5/17/2022 at 10:03 AM, Kye said:

I was just about to post photos of her last night because it just showed off how huge she was, she was literally just jiggling all night  

Damn I missed though vids would have been great to see her in motion in them. Can imagine how great she looked with all the jiggling.

6 hours ago, andygermany said:

I did that video in late 2019 and the last few minutes are footage like that. Maybe the one in the hotel is what you´re talking about. She is in the background and looks huge. After these scenes (including that "Ghostbusters" stuff mostly in b/w) I haven´t found any footage to top these scenes, so I haven´t updated that already long video. But before I get the next shitstorm for not calling her "at her biggest right now" I want to say that I think she looks great anyway, no matter if it´s 2019 or 2022!

Good chance it was from the vid. I'll check it out in a sec. I remember it was at some convention lobby or hotel. This duo of guys were vlogging and Loey was in the background walking into another room. She's there for like 5 seconds.

I do remember seeing another video of her at a hotel hallway with 2 other dudes with her, but I'm pretty sure that was content for her channel or she was doing a collab. She looked huge in it too so it's pretty great

*old middle pic posted for reference*

Has Loey ever let her full gut just hang out in the past few years ever since she (had to have) topped 300lbs? I remember back when she was just thicc she'd let her gut hand over her underwear, and she had this interesting cleft (or indent idk) in the middle of her bottom of her belly. 

Anyway I'm only wondering because I'd love to see if her belly got so big that it somehow outgrew the cleft/indent thing and morphed into a full belly hang thing. 

I'm kinda tired so please ignore my weird wordings. I've seen pics with her belly out but she'd either be sitting or the bottom of her belly would sort of be covered by her underwear.  

2032518206_dbrendp-3e74f106-91c9-423d-a347-c0a06f6c756d(1).jpg.af92373369200d436047d5213e2a42ca.jpg