Loey Lane

elguapo

3 hours ago, Smara said:

She looks big in this pictures! Lover her

8D4EC56A-6570-4FDD-A7EF-83968E9EE629.png

B4142D79-98A4-4BB4-A777-A46AF630715B.png

I think we'd need to see footage of her in the background or being filmed by someone else to really see if she's at her biggest. Since she was looked to be around her biggest while posting selfies looking like this...but we knew she was bigger since footage not filmed by her was out from the time of her peak.

5 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

I think we'd need to see footage of her in the background or being filmed by someone else to really see if she's at her biggest. Since she was looked to be around her biggest while posting selfies looking like this...but we knew she was bigger since footage not filmed by her was out from the time of her peak.

That´s exactly what I think too! She appeared in other people´s youtube videos very often and in 2019 this was kind of a shock (a positive shock for FAs of course).

14 hours ago, andygermany said:

That´s exactly what I think too! She appeared in other people´s youtube videos very often and in 2019 this was kind of a shock (a positive shock for FAs of course).

I feel like since if you look at her second to last video she looks noticeably huge even in the thumbnail. I think that if she is so huge to the point that even her tactics of making herself seem smaller don't work. That's why I think she's pretty close to her peak

12 hours ago, andygermany said:

This new video shows that she is not even close to her heaviest... Still very cute and sexy of course!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc1O6MmO3lm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

What exactly is the nature of your fixation for coming in here all the time and trying to "prove" a weight loss that almost no one else sees and she has never claimed? 

21 hours ago, andygermany said:

Nothing at all. I am just talking here like anybody else. Also I am "observing" her since a few years now and I noticed that there was a peak even before it was discussed here. Like most here I am hoping that she will pack on some in the next months.

We've all been "observing" her (aka enjoying her figure) for years. I doubt that you have any special observational powers. In any case, you've made your point over and over and over again. Jeez.

5 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

To be honest I don't know what you guys are on about. I see back fat, thick arms, cellulite and a big round belly. And I can't imagine the struggle even getting into that dress. She looks great to me! 

Screenshot_20220428-184148_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-184153_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-184200_Instagram.jpg

All i see are people saying she used to be bigger. No real criticism or anything. She looks absolutely stunning and I'm enjoying her embracing her body more often than she used to.

While we're each entitled to our own opinion, if a claim is made that she used to be bigger it's a more persuasive one if there's a photo used for comparison ( before and afters are posted here all the time after all). Otherwise just repeating the claim seems like a not-so-great use of time, for the poster or  for readers