Loey Lane

elguapo

17 hours ago, andygermany said:

...but...she did that already in 2019. As you may remember I did that video compilation of her. This ends in fall 2019 and I had no chance to update it as there was NO video that could top the last minutes of my video made in 2019. In my German magazin "Schwabbelmagazin" it was 5 or 6 parts (I put them together for you on youtube) and I was constantly checking out if an update would be possible...now way! fall 2019 was the peak!

Whatevs, dude. She still looks right big to me (and beautiful). If you want to mourn any alleged weight loss, be my guest.

On 6/17/2021 at 2:20 AM, Bmo94494 said:

Omg fuck off. You guys are so worried about the numbers and not even paying attention to the actual way she looks. Just enjoy it and stop being so god damn nitpicky. 🙄😤

Of course she is still cute. All I said was that "this story is over", while others still saw some weight gain. Now we get all these pics in bikinis or lingerie... It´s obvious that there was not much of that content during 2019...and I think I know why. That was her peak!

Guest Weedlover333

She's definitely over 300 forsure my girlfriend is 5.5 at 275lbs and loey is noticbly larger and both have the same body type

Does anyone else find the whole alt egirl thing she does kinda of cringey for a woman her age? A lot of the women who do that sort of look are petite teenagers and early 20 somethings who still look quite girly. I'm not saying she's unattractive, I think Loey is prettier than all of them actually, but I find it quite cringey that a fat 28 year old woman is indulging in such an infantile trend?

I wonder if she really enjoys doing it or if she knows it gets her more clicks = money.

On 7/14/2021 at 10:14 AM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Does anyone else find the whole alt egirl thing she does kinda of cringey for a woman her age? A lot of the women who do that sort of look are petite teenagers and early 20 somethings who still look quite girly. I'm not saying she's unattractive, I think Loey is prettier than all of them actually, but I find it quite cringey that a fat 28 year old woman is indulging in such an infantile trend?

I wonder if she really enjoys doing it or if she knows it gets her more clicks = money.

I agree it is weird and cringey is a good word for it.