Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest dodrio
46 minutes ago, andygermany said:

Well, the wg-story is over since late 2019....I wanted to save and edit material for the next part of my "Loey Movie" but I have noticed that she looked smaller than in my last 2019 videos in every video since 2020.

We need another candid youtuber weight gain vid like the two you posted in general videos section bro. You capture candid gains better than pretty much everyone!

10 hours ago, andygermany said:

Well, the wg-story is over since late 2019....I wanted to save and edit material for the next part of my "Loey Movie" but I have noticed that she looked smaller than in my last 2019 videos in every video since 2020.

I think she peaked around 300lbs and seeing that number in the scale probably shocked her into action. I imagine she's down about 25 - 30lbs but it is hard to tell given how well she works the angles

11 hours ago, pet sounds said:

The notion that she has lost weight has no validity that I can see, yet some of you guys keep going on about it. If you go back through this thread, including the supposed golden period of 2019, she looks just as big and beautiful today, imo. 

I´m gonna make some 2019 vs 2021 before and efter photos and screencaps of Loey, it won´t be today nor in the weekend where I have a birthday Celly, but by monday I´ll post what I came up with.

4 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

I´m gonna make some 2019 vs 2021 before and efter photos and screencaps of Loey, it won´t be today nor in the weekend where I have a birthday Celly, but by monday I´ll post what I came up with.

The problem with this approach is that Loey can look bigger or smaller in photos depending on angles and Photoshop. This has always been the case with her. She also has a long history of being misleading about her weight and clothing sizes. 

I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, @DanishFan87. I just think it's hard to track a person's weight based on photos under the best of circumstances, and it's even more difficult with somebody like Loey who intentionally manipulates her pics. 

Just my opinion, but I don't see any huge difference in recent years.

6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

The problem with this approach is that Loey can look bigger or smaller in photos depending on angles and Photoshop. This has always been the case with her. She also has a long history of being misleading about her weight and clothing sizes. 

I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, @DanishFan87. I just think it's hard to track a person's weight based on photos under the best of circumstances, and it's even more difficult with somebody like Loey who intentionally manipulates her pics. 

Just my opinion, but I don't see any huge difference in recent years.

You are right, Loey has a black belt in photoshop and working her angles., if I find something interesting in the comparisons, if I don´t post, its because the photoshopping is too evident and that ends the reason to compare.

...but...she did that already in 2019. As you may remember I did that video compilation of her. This ends in fall 2019 and I had no chance to update it as there was NO video that could top the last minutes of my video made in 2019. In my German magazin "Schwabbelmagazin" it was 5 or 6 parts (I put them together for you on youtube) and I was constantly checking out if an update would be possible...now way! fall 2019 was the peak!