Loey Lane

elguapo

3 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

While the repost of the video is new. the video itself is not, that has to be like 2 years ago atleast, seems like forever since she did a collab with Hailey last time.

Really shows that however much we say "she's looking huge!" these days, her peak is behind her. So far, anyway. God, she looked incredible back then.

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Really shows that however much we say "she's looking huge!" these days, her peak is behind her. So far, anyway. God, she looked incredible back then.

We've only seen her in heavily edited photos for pretty much the entirety of this year due to lockdown. Go back and look at her own selfies from around that time and I bet she looks a similar size to how she is now. She's A LOT bigger IRL

20 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

We've only seen her in heavily edited photos for pretty much the entirety of this year due to lockdown. Go back and look at her own selfies from around that time and I bet she looks a similar size to how she is now. She's A LOT bigger IRL

For all of our sakes I hope you're right

22 hours ago, Bbwpaul said:

Looking huuge! (Pic from recent video from her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/236711583042921/posts/3394159153964799/?vh=e)

55DA5E4A-AC4A-4768-A1D2-658A6298CEBC.jpeg

I think that was her fattest. Just look how perfectly round is her belly. In her current pics it appears to be smaller and less spherical. It also used to stick out farther.

Guest Verlorener

Funny thing is that she thinks the “Loey lane weight gain” google search is negative scrutiny. Does she know that 95% of that comes from us? 
Sure, I get that she probably doesn’t want to be treated as a fetish object or have her weight constantly talked about. But she’s letting men pay to see her in scant clothing, she’s not naive about what kind of men like her and what we like about her. So the fact that she’s bothered by people being interested in her weight gain is...I don’t know. 

BP is such a mess. I think a lot of these girls are looking for the ideal size-blind man who will happily date a fat girl but doesn’t have any sexual preoccupation with fat girls whatsoever. I’m not sure how realistic that is. Am I wrong? Be honest, how many men prefer a girl loey’s size but don’t have any “dirty” thoughts about weight gain or fat? I mean, american culture is OBSESSED with weight loss. It’s kind of hard for men who like big girls not to be affected by the taboo aspect of fat.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:35 PM, Bmo94494 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6E5boF1Rz/?igshid=379qyhhu2j6kGood to hear she is more body positive. With that new confidence she's showing alot more  skin. And damb has her ass blown up.  Looks like we're in for quite the expansion. 

20201122_163320.jpg

That's definitly one of the best if not the best picture of her! Her butt got huge and I can only imagine how big these belly rolls are 😍😍😍

Ready for her first day of school, uniform and all. Considering the size it had to be special ordered so Loey would have it in time. 😒

Clique: The fat kids group, teased by the popular girls and ready to eat her feelings. She’ll try out for cheerleading but Loey is definitely a base pyramid girl. 😍

Who knows maybe a spot in band will open up and she won’t need a drum given her belly or the school may need a new mascot. 😉

11E2FFC9-7FB0-4A4B-9339-094E9566FCB7.jpeg

11CD8343-D5C9-4E4A-AFF7-F4BCAE0F16CE.jpeg