Loey Lane

elguapo

7 minutes ago, Bmo94494 said:

Holy crap this is one of her most risque pictures. She looks big with no shirt to hide her tremendous girth!  And her arms are looking especially fluffy with the batwing on the right. 

Damn she got huge 

17 hours ago, andygermany said:

Nice, sexy and beautiful. But also on youtube today...the exciting weight gain story is definitely over. But yeah, it was great from the beginning to 2019! Definitely thankful for that!!

I take it your talking about this video. Do you mean anything other than that she's plateaued? 

That definitely does seem to be the trend these days for the more body-positive models and influencers who, even if they've made some peace with being fat, certainly don't want to be fatter. After a big gain, they find religion in diet and exercise and level off, maybe even lose a little, without actually slimming back down.

It might be a bummer for those of us who want to see endless, unstoppable gains, but it's sure as hell an improvement on the alternative IMO.

Yes, that´s the video. Of course it was shot (again) from a really perfect angle...but still I think it proves that the gaining story is over. Like I wrote before I think her peak was in 2019. I have seen a ton of body positive girls on youtube who even were on a diet and just because they don´t end up completely skinny makes them going on with that topic... It´s horrible for me too, especially when you are observing those girls since months and it´s starting getting really interesting and then...."how I lost 20 pounds by..." or "being on KETO for one week now and...".
Gains that don´t stop can´t be found in our scene...they are out there, mostly hidden on social media with completely other topics...or private Facebook profiles....

Guest Verlorener
6 hours ago, andygermany said:

Yes, that´s the video. Of course it was shot (again) from a really perfect angle...but still I think it proves that the gaining story is over. Like I wrote before I think her peak was in 2019. I have seen a ton of body positive girls on youtube who even were on a diet and just because they don´t end up completely skinny makes them going on with that topic... It´s horrible for me too, especially when you are observing those girls since months and it´s starting getting really interesting and then...."how I lost 20 pounds by..." or "being on KETO for one week now and...".
Gains that don´t stop can´t be found in our scene...they are out there, mostly hidden on social media with completely other topics...or private Facebook profiles....

Es ist ja eine Sache, abzunehmen...eine andere ist es, wenn diese Frauen ihre fettliebenden Anhänger*innen, und zwar auch ihre  Übergrößenanhängerinnen, die sie für Vorbilder halten, seelisch foltern, in dem sie das Abnehmen verherrlichen und so tun, als ob das immer das Ziel war. Sie haben das Recht darauf und manchmal haben sie gute Gründe dafür, aber sie sollen nicht vorgeben, dass es für alle Zuschauer*innen etwas positives ist. 

Guest Verlorener
20 minutes ago, andygermany said:

Correct / Korrekt!

Ugh, Ich hätte sagen sollen, „als ob das immer das Ziel wäre“. Aber im Englischen benutzt niemand richtig den Kojunktiv, also was sonst könnte man von einem dreckigen Amerikaner wie mir erwarten?