Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest Fartingtonfartspoop
On 9/4/2020 at 11:57 PM, Bmo94494 said:

Calm down. You're sounding like carmen lover😂. Think realistically. 

It would be nice to see her look like Mary Boberry! 😂

Guest Verlorener
18 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

Is that account around any more? If not, does anyone have the old images from it?

Be glad it’s gone. It was a mean account intended to make fun of her weight gain. Most of the people looking at it were probably assholes from guru gossip.  

On 9/8/2020 at 1:34 AM, Verlorener said:

Be glad it’s gone. It was a mean account intended to make fun of her weight gain. Most of the people looking at it were probably assholes from guru gossip.  

Agree that they were overly mean and trying to portray her in a bad light. The only reason I liked it was they seemed to find and share images of her that seemingly weren't anywhere else and showed her much larger. 

Guest Verlorener
On 9/12/2020 at 10:55 AM, Smara said:

Fatness overload 😍

C9D1EA8E-1CFC-45B4-B8DA-E28DA1EC3165.png

So, like how edited IS this though, honestly? It’s like all the subtle visual cues that indicate depth, size and texture are gone and my brain just isn’t picking up on anything enticing. 

Guest Verlorener
4 hours ago, BBW-Lover said:

Her arms look soo fat 😍

snitchery_20200917_023332_2.jpg

snitchery_20200917_023332_1.jpg

snitchery_20200917_023332_0.jpg

Too bad she doed’n stand up or show her body a single time in that video and we have to rely on carefully curated photos. Curious...

Guest Verlorener
20 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

11:30 is the only point in the video you see her standing, in very orchestrated pose to hold her belly in of course haha. Looks incredible though, her arms are so thick!

Thanks. I never caught that 1 second stand up.

Guest Verlorener
On 9/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, Corky said:

That contrast. Fuck. She’s huge and gorgeous. 

That’s certainly a sexier phrase than „large and in charge“. I’ll have to use that.

Guest Verlorener
On 9/9/2020 at 9:51 PM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

Agree that they were overly mean and trying to portray her in a bad light. The only reason I liked it was they seemed to find and share images of her that seemingly weren't anywhere else and showed her much larger. 

Actually I have to admit, I think I saved all the pictures from that account. They’re probably around here somewhere, but I literally have ten of thousands of bbw pics. 
DONT JUDGE ME.