Loey Lane

elguapo

she is our girl, someone we can be with on the long term. she will likely be forever fat but lets not mistake her for a gainer or someone who has a real potential (or desire) to get to 700 pounds... and to be honest i am not sure that would be a good thing. i think i prefer but a full 300 pound lady that a deflated 500 boberry

Guest Verlorener
On 8/23/2020 at 2:32 AM, andygermany said:

This only would be fun if she wouldn´t change anything else. But even now "fashion videos" or Vlogs became rare... and I don´t care for any photo on her Instagram as they are photoshopped to the max....

I don’t think I’ve ever ’gazmd to a photoshopped pic. They make everything look flat. Instagram makes 300 lb women look like they’re made of paper. 

3 hours ago, Verlorener said:

I don’t think I’ve ever ’gazmd to a photoshopped pic. They make everything look flat. Instagram makes 300 lb women look like they’re made of paper. 

I think this is why everyone thought she was losing weight earlier on in the year, at the start of lockdown. We were comparing photoshopped insta photos to videos of her actually at events the previous summer, only there can you really get an idea of her glorious size