Loey Lane

elguapo

56 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

She lost weight!? 😔

I think she has a bit but tbh she's a master of using flattering angles on selfies. If you're comparing her selfies, even full figure ones, to videos other people have taken of her at conventions or photoshoots then yeah she is gonna look skinnier.

We wont be able to tell properly until she's back at these big conventions or doing meet ups.

Guest Kletka2035

When I got the YouTube notification I was terrified that since this was the first upload in a long time where she shows her body, it would definitely be to show off her weight loss. I am pleasantly surprised.  

On 7/30/2020 at 6:22 AM, extra_m13 said:

she has reached her natural weight i think and she will just fluctuate... the good thing is that she will always be soft and hot

Yeah. i think if she was going to get any bigger, she would have during lockdown.

Who knows, maybe if she gets pregnant one day she'll add another 10 - 15lbs but she's probably reached her ceiling now.

59 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Yeah. i think if she was going to get any bigger, she would have during lockdown.

Who knows, maybe if she gets pregnant one day she'll add another 10 - 15lbs but she's probably reached her ceiling now.

I think living with family during covid that may or may not be concerned about her weight might influence her lack of gains. Once she had more freedom might blow out.