Loey Lane

elguapo

12 minutes ago, andygermany said:

But for some reason she is not doing many videos anymore...

She's currently not in the mood, from what she hinted on her social media accounts.

I suppose that has something intervowen betwist her tragic past, lingering depression issues that may had been further affected by the lockdown, racial oppression commited by the police followed by feelings of powerlessness and white guilt she may resents in spite her militant streak over the past few days, all coupled by implicit self-allegations that suggests than nothing within her wardrobe besides her leggings and yoga pants fits her any longer...

It has to stop. We have to come together and be better, as a community.

Of course, I'm talking about using loosing vs. losing. 

It's losing weight. 

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/loose-lose/#:~:text=Lose,-Shundalyn Allen&text=Lose is a verb that,O distinguishes loose from lose.

I'm loosing my mind (kidding).

Now back to the beautiful Loey Lane ...

Well, being an FA for so many years I have learned one thing: Weight gaining girls are always offering a story for us for some months or some years. So I am happy that I have saved all her videos, because this footage (I edited it to one hour "movie") will always be great. I mean, even my paysite fave BeccaBae looks smaller since some months and I have now cancelled my membership after many years. Another story seems to be over - not the girl, but her story since her photos on Myspace (when it all started for me regarding Becca).

15 hours ago, pet sounds said:

But Loey has never billed herself as a gainer. 

Not publically speaking nor officialy neither.

Although, no one here would deny she consciously and many-times implicitly flirted with the appeal she exerts over our community for many years.

Guest Kletka2035

Ugh, I always hate these conversations. The longer the girl has been fat, the worse it hurts when they start losing weight. Sometimes I’m tempted to just stop following their content, out of fear that I’ll be just end up watching them shrink and shrink and shrink, eventually getting some surgery and then talking about how much better their life is now that they’re thin just to pour salt on their former followers’ wounds. Cynical, I know. 

Guest Kletka2035
7 minutes ago, andygermany said:

Same here, Kletka!

Mir gefällt Ihr Benutzername. Und wenn Sie das lesen, haben Sie wohl den Grund schon geschätzt.

6 hours ago, Kletka2035 said:

Ugh, I always hate these conversations. The longer the girl has been fat, the worse it hurts when they start losing weight. Sometimes I’m tempted to just stop following their content, out of fear that I’ll be just end up watching them shrink and shrink and shrink, eventually getting some surgery and then talking about how much better their life is now that they’re thin just to pour salt on their former followers’ wounds. Cynical, I know. 

Of course that stuff sucks for FA's, but it's also incredibly hard for larger women to see, because they spend so many years learning to love themselves and accept themselves in a fatphobic society, seeing 'one of their own' lose a bunch of weight and talk about how much better life is must be a kick in the teeth.

I genuinely don't think Loey would do this though.

Guest Kletka2035
11 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Of course that stuff sucks for FA's, but it's also incredibly hard for larger women to see, because they spend so many years learning to love themselves and accept themselves in a fatphobic society, seeing 'one of their own' lose a bunch of weight and talk about how much better life is must be a kick in the teeth.

I genuinely don't think Loey would do this though.

That’s part of what makes it hard for me. I hate the idea that there are cute fat girls out their who feel that terrible about themselves and have been betrayed by these two faced icons.