Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest Kletka2035
On 3/18/2020 at 4:16 PM, John Smith said:

I won't sound as obnoxious as one of those self-deluded Olivia Jensen necroposting stans but please mates, stop killing the vibe and let's just assume she's going to plump up herself into oblivion (I mean, figuratively. Sort of) .

Reading „she’s getting smaller“ or „this won’t last“ is like torture for me. It sounds silly, but being lonely virgin, it really fucks me up emotionally whenever one the women that I’ve beat off to for years suddenly loses 50 or 100 lbs. It’s become a full fledged phobia. 

Reading „she’s getting smaller“ or „this won’t last“ is like torture for me. It sounds silly, but being lonely virgin, it really fucks me up emotionally whenever one the women that I’ve beat off to for years suddenly loses 50 or 100 lbs. It’s become a full fledged phobia. 
Facts

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

You probably need to spend less time online and beating your meat, pal

That's petty, mate. Virgin-shaming is good for high school, keg parties and F***bie.

@Kletka2035 Stay safe. Don't be stupid. Quarantine is there. Be patient. Don't jump too hastly at the first h*e or hole coming. Don't bring out any sentimental attachment to the first time because she most certainly wouldn't. Beat your meat online.

4 minutes ago, John Smith said:

That's petty, mate. Virgin-shaming is good for high school, keg parties and F***bie.

I'm not shaming them for being a virgin. I don't know their life or how old they are. But if a woman choosing to lose weight "really fucks me up emotionally" to the point they say it's a phobia then idk what to say, they probably need to take a step back from fetish/kink related circles. I was probably a bit too abrupt with my words.

14 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

I'm not shaming them for being a virgin. I don't know their life or how old they are. But if a woman choosing to lose weight "really fucks me up emotionally" to the point they say it's a phobia then idk what to say, they probably need to take a step back from fetish/kink related circles. I was probably a bit too abrupt with my words.

I may understand anyone's anxieties about seeing a bigger woman shedding all her weight about it. But to the point of making it a phobia? I admit that stretches a little too far.

Except of maybe BeccaBae so far every wg-story came to end. I have experienced that twice with models when I did their webpages years back. Each one went fine for three years or so and then the "natural gaining story" of both ended. So I enjoy them as long as they offer exciting content.

Sure it is a disappointment when you were really into the girl and her wg-story, especially when you feel connected a little after a while. It´s like when your favorite sitcom is announcing the last season.

There are some Big Cuties that are too funny...playing the feedee-/gaing game since years and they still look the same or at least similar compared to some years back. No names here. So I praise BeccaBea for one of the very few still active "stories", especially for me as I know her from her early Myspace-days... :)

Regarding Loey: She looks "best" (for us here) when she appears in other people´s videos or pics. I couldn´t say if she gained or lost weight by her own content, except of that she gained through the years of course.

Guest Kletka2035
3 hours ago, John Smith said:

I may understand anyone's anxieties about seeing a bigger woman shedding all her weight about it. But to the point of making it a phobia? I admit that stretches a little too far.

You’re right, that is taking it too far and i talk about this a lot with my therapist. It’s become a phobia in the sense that every time I see anything related to weight loss, it makes me paranoid about how all women want to be thin and I’ll never get to be with anyone that I like. It has to do with a bunch of disorders and stuff from my childhood. I just come here to vent in hopes that somebody on here might understand. You’ve actually responded to many of my posts under old accounts that I deleted. I’m like a broken record. 
And actually that other guy was right. I do need to spend less time online. 

2 minutes ago, Kletka2035 said:

You’re right, that is taking it too far and i talk about this a lot with my therapist. It’s become a phobia in the sense that every time I see anything related to weight loss, it makes me paranoid about how all women want to be thin and I’ll never get to be with anyone that I like. It has to do with a bunch of disorders and stuff from my childhood. I just come here to vent in hopes that somebody on here might understand. You’ve actually responded to many of my posts under old accounts that I deleted. I’m like a broken record. 

I would really like to discuss with a therapist who doesn't mind having any judgement about people showcasing a case of Lipophilia or mere sexual preferability to non-thinner/gaining women.

Not that I consider having any serious trouble about my preferences, neither really minded to hide my feeding kinks as well but sometimes having someone to confess and talk about it is so alleviating to the heart.

Guest Kletka2035
4 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Originally, this fetish started when I read articles about celebrity weight gain back in middle school. It kind of helped me cope with living in  a culture where what I like is considered disgusting. But I’m autistic and I’ve never been able to make many friends or get a girlfriend, so this fetish has filled a lot of the void left by that. I definitely tend to get too emotionally attached to this stuff because it all I’ve got going for me, sexually speaking. 

Guest Kletka2035
2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Guru Gossip is so obsessed by Loey their pettiness is screaming out "envy" .

1487591504075.thumb.png.4c5b24f882279b1497fed24c3ed3800b.png

Screenshot_20200326-151005_Gallery.thumb.jpg.34d0f0ee27e71f9675d5758efc8c4beb.jpg

LOey.jpg

2910018013614af0debc75038a64a4d2.jpg

Screenshot_20200326-150959_Gallery.jpg

Oh my god I’ve been on there. They fucking HATE plus sized women. It’s like pure suicide fuel. Back before I found this forum, I used to go occasionally just to see if anyone thought she had gained weight. But I couldn’t take it anymore. They’re pure evil. 

1 minute ago, Kletka2035 said:

Oh my god I’ve been on there. They fucking HATE plus sized women. It’s like pure suicide fuel. Back before I found this forum, I used to go occasionally just to see if anyone thought she had gained weight. But I couldn’t take it anymore. They’re pure evil. 

"Misery loves company."

4 minutes ago, Kletka2035 said:

Originally, this fetish started when I read articles about celebrity weight gain back in middle school. It kind of helped me cope with living in  a culture where what I like is considered disgusting. But I’m autistic and I’ve never been able to make many friends or get a girlfriend, so this fetish has filled a lot of the void left by that. I definitely tend to get too emotionally attached to this stuff because it all I’ve got going for me, sexually speaking. 

I understand. Socializing is sometimes not an easy task at all.

So this photo Loey posted within the last half hour on Instagram is almost the ultimate example of why not to trust Insta photo´s especially from Loey, It must be editing, the angles and clothing.

Loey looks like she lost 80 pounds since her latest photo, which she ofcourse didn´t.

91255299_210812840144597_5856853536447655587_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

So this photo Loey posted within the last half hour on Instagram is almost the ultimate example of why not to trust Insta photo´s especially from Loey, It must be editing, the angles and clothing.

Loey looks like she lost 80 pounds since her latest photo, which she ofcourse didn´t.

91255299_210812840144597_5856853536447655587_n.jpg

"bOdY pOsItIvItY".

Well, there are several factors...the angle is one of them. Women developed a perfection through the last social media-years :)

I am still "hunting" on Facebook...like back in the days, not much has change here :) The best series with hundreds of pics are those when a girl appears on other people´s photos (like her mom...). I found some of the most exciting gaining girls while their own pics were nearly not relevant...

So I just noticed Loey posted a try on haul , that at least gives a little more realistic sense of her size, tho she shows that part where she is wearing the clothes in a split screen, which again, can screw a little with the reality sense imo.

At least the door behind her help with eyeing her size up, also to be fair, she looks thick and hot as ever.

Also I find it annoying that she included a "scary" story in this, like what are u selling Loey, the supernatural or the super plus size. Sorry if this sounded like sour grapes.

like a boss mic drop GIF