Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest Deletedd
32 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Are you intoΒ shadenfreude or how...?

She's probably rich and I don't think she enjoys being that plus-sized.

22 minutes ago, Smricha1 said:

She's probably rich and I don't think she enjoys being that plus-sized.

She seem, quite the contrary, to growΒ asΒ exalted as fatter from day to day. Her whole business model scream "I'm a closeted feedee and I like being successful without being marginalized for this" .

Maybe you're subjectively transposing your own sentiments regarding her size.

Guest Deletedd
17 hours ago, John Smith said:

She seem, quite the contrary, to growΒ asΒ exalted as fatter from day to day. Her whole business model scream "I'm a closeted feedee and I like being successful without being marginalized for this" .

I don't know man... If you do some digging you can see she blew up after her dad died. I think it's more depression related.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:22 PM, John Smith said:

On 2/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, Smricha1 said:

I don't know man... If you do some digging you can see she blew up after her dad died. I think it's more depression related.

On 2/8/2020 at 9:05 AM, John Smith said:

Or self-healing related. Loey is not the first woman to find self-actualization and acceptance from grief by creepingΒ many sizes up.

Weight-gain in a time of stress or grief or depression can definitely be the sign of comfort-seeking and self-protection, but whether that translates into self-acceptance or -actualization depends so much on how a person deals with it and interprets it. We live in such a fatphobic society that even some of the most committed feedists and gainers deal with internalized fatphobia or the fear of others' fatphobia on a daily basis. So we can pretty much guarantee that Loey, however confident and body-positive she may be--and she is very much so!--grapples with body image and self worth around her weight.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many people on this forum are ready to see closet feedees and feeders everywhere, but we're rare birds, my friends. Most fat public figures--even very confident ones who have gained a lot of weight--aren't into this fetish. They probably wouldn't even choose to be as big as they are or gain as much weight as they have if they had the choice.