Loey Lane

elguapo

18 hours ago, John Smith said:

@md2069 She reminds me so much about Tess Holliday at the times she used to lie everyone she's still a size 22 when she's a 26/28.

The only difference being the fact that Loey looks exactly like a post-size-22 Tess and our expert @thadrou90 can confirm it.

I think she is much prettier than Tess. Also I like that she isn't covered in tattoos.

4 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

I think she is much prettier than Tess. Also I like that she isn't covered in tattoos.

I can't see any relevance between your personal preference and the fact that both Loey and Tess shares a common height range and body type.

Such commonality allows the adverted eye to easily deduce the former one's current both dressing size and bodyweight just by cross-checking between her pictures and those made by Tess when she had a similar physical appareance.

For my German "secret FA-Magazine" I did several videos that I´ve edited through the years. Now I thought to combine them all and share the result here. It´s a "FA-Best-Of" from her very beggining to footage from two weeks ago that I´ve uploaded on a fake-yt-account. Enjoy, as I think it can´t get better than watching the best scenes in the correct order.