Loey Lane

elguapo

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 6:29 AM, John Smith said:

She's most definitively beyond size 22.

It’s okay for her to be “body positive” and be as fat as she wants but trying to lie to herself and to everyone else that she is a size 18 is ridiculous.  She passed 18 a long time ago.  It’s funny that the larger she has gotten the more entitled and delusional she has gotten.  She really believes that their is something inherently wrong with a guy who doesn’t find her and other women of her size attractive.  While at the same time wouldn’t give a guy of her size the time of day.  Sadly another by product of the “body positive” movement.  Again guys here think this is some golden age because women are getting larger in general.  Well be careful what you ask for.  I think because of this whole “body positive” movement it appears women are trying to force men to find larger women attractive by yes “shaming” them into thinking they are some kind of backwards Neanderthal if they don’t.  I have always liked a variety of woman some on the smaller side some on the larger side (which turns out to be not so large in today’s standards).  Bottom line I like choice.  I actually don’t like that smaller women (who are not that small in comparison to previous standards) are being ridiculed for being smaller.  That said like I have mentioned and you have also observed the tide looks to be changing as many of these larger women are just not happy with their quality of life anymore and are dropping weight.  This whole getting fat while hiding behind the premise that “diet culture” made you fat is getting tired.  Miss Lane and others need to just admit they like to eat, probably a lot and don’t exercise.  

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

@md2069 She reminds me so much about Tess Holliday at the times she used to lie everyone she's still a size 22 when she's a 26/28.

The only difference being the fact that Loey looks exactly like a post-size-22 Tess and our expert @thadrou90 can confirm it.

Speaking about expert opinion, I wonder how much Loey weighs in at now?

Any guesses? She´s 5´5, so thats kinda short, so I´ll sat 305 lbs 138 kg.