Loey Lane

elguapo

18 hours ago, Ender said:

C120B759-55E0-46DF-8C7F-357882AAAE7D.jpeg

Well thats a weird looking skirt, because of the sizing, it almost looks like it was too tight and got a little shredded, is that the word?

anyway, interesting story by Loey where she got cat-fished and she also mentions how she feels about being fetishized.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, DanishFan87 said:

Well thats a weird looking skirt, because of the sizing, it almost looks like it was too tight and got a little shredded, is that the word?

anyway, interesting story by Loey where she got cat-fished and she also mentions how she feels about being fetishized.

Who would catfish this girl honestly? 

On 8/14/2019 at 7:03 PM, DanishFan87 said:

Uh-oh. She's discovering 90% of her reddit-&-Curvage based fandom and acting as if she never realized her 100-lbs-and-so weight gain was not rousing them all.

I mean you'd have to have like pretty fucking terrible social skills if you think asking a girls weight or focusing on it is a good idea during your first proper interactions with her. Larger women are still - surprise! - women, so yknow maybe they don't like people basically just reducing them to a number and a size? Maybe, like most people, they want to get to know people and want people to get to know them because they have personalities? Like I don't get dudes when they say they don't understand the idea of fetishizing or whatever, cause it's really simple:  there's nothin wrong with havin a certain taste in women, but to reduce them to that fetish and nothing more, well that would make anyone feel dirty.

50 minutes ago, 11111111 said:

I mean you'd have to have like pretty fucking terrible social skills if you think asking a girls weight or focusing on it is a good idea during your first proper interactions with her. Larger women are still - surprise! - women, so yknow maybe they don't like people basically just reducing them to a number and a size? Maybe, like most people, they want to get to know people and want people to get to know them because they have personalities? Like I don't get dudes when they say they don't understand the idea of fetishizing or whatever, cause it's really simple:  there's nothin wrong with havin a certain taste in women, but to reduce them to that fetish and nothing more, well that would make anyone feel dirty.

Of course they have very low social skills. That's even not the question.

The matter is about how she play the one surprized to recently learn about which fetishtic inclinations most of her fans are into when she keep teasing about since a long. I'm simply not buying that neither.

• 3 weeks later...