Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest Forum Lurker

It's ridiculous how much she's ballooned, and she hasn't exactly slowed down much either. I'm really curious to see how much further this goes...

nnweg0-1-1.jpg

20190406_001757.png

20190406_002011.jpg

7 hours ago, Neepeep said:

Has she brought up her ballooning size, yet? She seems to be well past size 18

Not really, she still claims to be in the size 18 realm size wise according to these tweets from the 1st of April, that were also posted on page 20.

On 4/3/2019 at 2:11 AM, DanishFan87 said:

On 4/12/2019 at 2:07 AM, DanishFan87 said:

So Loey posted this Vlog, which is a behind the scenes of the song from her curve video and what she eats in a day and such.

Almost all I have to say is, holy shit she size of her ass now, oh and ofcourse sucks that she has that ovarian cyst problem.

From 8:45 her size and such is really on display.

She is so blessed. Many women talk about body positive and how they embrace being a plus size and need courage to show off their bodies but to be honest, those proportionately plus size women are so lucky because they have a body that most women cannot have. They don't need courage, they have it good already and get so much attention in real life that it's easy for them to show off what they have. They should feel very fortunate and pretty much at the top of the class. It's like a goddess body or superhero body, most women can only wish they had what Loey has but she is truly blessed. Omg, look at her thighs, hips, butt, all big and wide, but most important, very proportioned. Man, she is a true goddess. She even has a belly that is starting to bulge out and it's not sloppy or hanging. It's well put together. Wow. All I have to say is amazing and wow. Jaw dropping.

4 hours ago, Monkey said:

Damn shes big but what I love most is shes always wearing tight clothes or leggings so it really shows everything off. Looks so soft and heavy really waddling with that walk.

Yes! Yes!
It's like if she's saying Hey I know you love my curves and you can't resist staring at my booty so I'm gonna wear something that makes it even bigger and walk in front of you and I dare you to avoid looking! 😍