Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest Leeds

At 4 min, she lowers herself on the stool slowly and I swear you can see pole nearly giving jeeez she's getting bigger than anyone could have imagined.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leeds

At 9:45, the blazer she's holding clearly shows a label of 3x.......I mean at this point you have think she gets paid to say she's a size 18 or she's in serious denial

13 hours ago, Leeds said:

At 9:45, the blazer she's holding clearly shows a label of 3x.......I mean at this point you have think she gets paid to say she's a size 18 or she's in serious denial

6 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

It's sad. I don't know whether she's in denial or deliberately lying to her viewers but either way, it's sad. I feel sorry for her. She's a very beautiful woman who'd beauty grew with her body. I hope she soon realizes it.

When women dive deeply into denial mania, nothing around matters for them.

11 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

I suspect the "what I eat in a day" should be titled "what my personal trainer has advised me to eat in a day"! The weight would be falling off her on that diet!

My thoughts exactly.

19 hours ago, John Smith said:

When women dive deeply into denial mania, nothing around matters for them.

Yeah she seems to be really deep into it, or maybe I´m just being too sceptical.

Anyways Loey posted the following on Twitter

I can´t help but think Liar Liar pants on fire tho.

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Guest Leeds

It's a stretchmark cream commercial LOL damn that's funny. Also they have eating cake in like two different scenes. I mean this has been an impressive ride mates. Just go to the first page of this thread, she was curvy but had a slight bulge for a stomach and not an inch of face chub. The girl in the video above has a sagging belly and full blown moon face with a double chin.