Loey Lane

elguapo

1 hour ago, King_Schultz said:

There were a few comparison pics on some forum, and they kept going on and on about her "massive and dangerous" weight gain. I just... wow. She used to be hot, but now she is beyond that for sure. 😍

Agreed 100%......and to think I used to think she was Beautiful and heavy in that pic on the left.   Wow.....I really love everything so much more about the pic on the right....what a gorgeous belly stuffed I t her skirt there.

This statement above makes me realize just how much my preference for more and more weight on women has increased over the years.

16 hours ago, pet sounds said:

@King_Schultz was the forum called Gossip Guru? I stumbled upon it maybe a year ago and was amazed at the sheer number of catty comments about Loey and others, mostly from women. My general reaction was, "Get a life."

Yes! There were like 8 threads about how fat and sloppy she was, how she was mentally unstable and I don't even know what. Mostly women, just namecalling and rumors up and down!

Guest WhatModeration

When I play the video it starts around ~15 minutes, did you do this in purpose?

Otherwise, she is looking pretty cute! I'd love to see her at target.

2 hours ago, WhatModeration said:

When I play the video it starts around ~15 minutes, did you do this in purpose?

Otherwise, she is looking pretty cute! I'd love to see her at target.

No its not on purpose, it was a mistake on my part,  I was just skipping thru the video to see what she was doing in the vlog at certain points and for some reason it choose that as the starting point.

I did notice it started at minut 15 when i posted it, so i tried to edit the post by going back and watching the end of the video, but it still started at minut 15 when I posted it.

So I guess I´m a goofball Mcgundy tech wise on this matter.

Anyways there are some great angles in the start and during her workout.

• 3 weeks later...