Loey Lane

elguapo

40 minutes ago, Liamclarke said:

She's gotta be 300lbs plus now without question....maybe like 325

I think your assumption is right.  

Amazingly, as big as Loey is right now, looks like Olivia was even heavier in those recent photos.  

Are we eluding to the idea that Olivia was well over 300lbs as well??

For comparison:

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, MacDaddy1000 said:

I think your assumption is right.  

Amazingly, as big as Loey is right now, looks like Olivia was even heavier in those recent photos.  

Are we eluding to the idea that Olivia was well over 300lbs as well??

For comparison:

Isn't Olivia quite a bit shorter than Loey? I always thought Loey was quite tall?

1 hour ago, DanishFan87 said:

As far as what I could find on the internet, they are both 5´5 or 165 cm.

1 hour ago, Lordofall96 said:

Ah fair enough, must just be perspective and high heels

Yeah... Olivia is 5'6", so both very similar in height.   Based on these stats in 2015, Olivia weighed 150lbs w/ 44" hips. 

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/olivia-jensen/

Comparably, Loey weighed 200lbs. w/ 40" hips around the same timeframe. 

https://www.modelmayhem.com/loeylane

Both have grown exponentially since then, and quite certain each is around the 300lb. threshold. 

Amazing....  :rolleyes:

Wow....what a sexy bubble belly in that tight skirt.  I love the look of tight skirts with a nice big belly.....but this pic takes the cake.  Sexiest biggest bubble belly I have seen looking so sexy and classy still.

she wears sexy ass clothes for her weight and size....more heavier women should get dressed and styled by her.

Loey doing her darndest to look slimmer by applying every instagram angle trick in the book.

Notice how she crosses her legs amd how the angle puts minimal focus on her very round belly, plus the black dress doesnt reveal her fat folds and rolls.

That or she has lost a few.

You be the judge curvage folk.

Wouldn't judge too much from that, black is slimming, and she's standing at a side profile .

Just for perspective, she posted a picture a week ago looking as plump as ever. I think Occam's razor should still apply here and be used as a general rule of thumb going forward.