Loey Lane

elguapo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She is Beautiful as Fuck!   The heavier she gets ......she just keeps getting prettier and sexier.

Her skin tone, arms, thighs everything is breathtaking in this pic.  I really love 1. Her right thigh chunk of perfection and crease at the bend. 2. Her magnificent arms  3. Her left hip/ass sticking out in that white one-piece with her sexy skin tone.  4. and of course her Beautiful face......fricken Wow

New pics fom Bora Bora, and to answer your question WhatModeration, nothing official has been said about that in a long time, I´ve only seen rumors that suggest divorce, I just know her husband is never in her photo´s any longer, but who knows, maybe they are fine and he just didnt want the "public" attention anymore?.

DYSxRCfU0AAAJ0m.jpg

DYWtkDOV4AAgYvG.jpg

DYYjv5rVQAA52PM.jpg

18 minutes ago, bgilroy said:

According to this video from 2014 she is 5'4" and was 220 (at 5:27 Mark). Using that as a reference I would guess her weight to be 270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPzr20LU_0g&t=328s

Holy shit that is a big bundle of sexiness....isn’t it?  Didn’t realize she was only 5’ 4”.....I seem to always gravitate to the shorter women.

Holy Toledo notice the 2nd outfit she wars in the video in the city,, I´m questioning if she could even button those jeans under the sweater, it looks a bit weird in that region, the outfit can be seen on the far right in the thumbnail, also does anybody know how to take sceen caps of such video, i think there are a few really good shots in this video.

21 hours ago, London Lad said:

Don't think we've had this one in here have we?

I have mentioned it before.....but her weight and gain has outgrown her breasts.  In her old bikini pics her breasts looked fairly good size in relation to her body.....but now her body is so much bigger and her breasts looking kind of dwarfed compared to her big figure.   Wry sexy in some ways....but hopefully her breasts will have a weight gain surge here soon.

7 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I have mentioned it before.....but her weight and gain has outgrown her breasts.  In her old bikini pics her breasts looked fairly good size in relation to her body.....but now her body is so much bigger and her breasts looking kind of dwarfed compared to her big figure.   Wry sexy in some ways....but hopefully her breasts will have a weight gain surge here soon.

I totally agree but in the mean time, let's all just admire those wonderful stretch marks peeking out of her swim suit bottoms.

Immodest is a good word to use. There's absolutely no hiding excess weight in tight pale blue jeans. Most larger ladies don't wear them because they are "unflattering" But for those of us who like plumpness what is considered flattering isn't always the most appealing anyway. Bit of a shame most fuller women hide their tummies and thighs away in baggy clothing rather than displaying their figure like Loey does.

So I managed to get a few screenshots from 3 different vids, in general they kinda display how big Loey is now, I apologize of the timestamp in the bottom of the pics that might blur somethings and also for the overall quality of the screenshots.

For the frist pic, now I know the chick in the brown´ish bathingsuit is really small and thin, but still, looks like Loey´s thigh is about as big as that girls upper body.

So yeah these screenshots show off angles we don´t normally see from Loey, because she normally poses in most of the stuff we see.

Edit: Ok, the timebar/stamp in the bottom really hinders my point of the 1st and last photo, damn,

wp_ss_20180324_0003.png

wp_ss_20180324_0002.png

wp_ss_20180324_0004.png

wp_ss_20180324_0005.png

wp_ss_20180324_0006.png

wp_ss_20180324_0007.png