Loey Lane

elguapo

Well, through all these years I haven´t met many fat girls who thoght about getting a man who likes big girls. The opposite is the case very often... I have talked to some these girls and they would prefer a man who is "accepting her" (maybe even motivating her to lose weight!!!) but they don´t want a FA or a guy who openly talks about liking big(ger) girls. Maybe Dr. Freud could help here....

Guest samson
On 9/6/2022 at 6:11 AM, Guest Niemandweißbescheid said:

Honestly that’s the mature thing to do and I’m in a similar boat. A lot of these insta girls think they mean well, but in effect they just end up peer-pressuring the fans into feeling like our own emotions about weight don‘t matter. Just today i saw this girl who probably lost a good 100 lbs insisting that people aren’t allowed to be bothered by it because she’s „still curvy,“ basically.  Nah dude, we‘re allowed to like fat girls (and for that matter, fat girls should be allowed to feel validated by other women who are actually their size). Nobody had the right to twist our arm and say „if you feel a certain way about a 300 lb girl then you have to feel the same way about a slim thicc keto gym vlogger who used to be fat, cause something something self love something something I haven’t lost my curves.“ It’s manipulative and harmful. 

Let's be real, as much as it makes our dicks hard weighing 300lbs+ is neither healthy nor sustainable. yeah we like what we like but I don't see why models should be pressured into staying fat and unhealhy in order to push a body positivity image.