Feede gainer (113-379lbs) looking for feeder

Guest Lilith_the_cenobite

14 hours ago, John Smith said:

I' not rebuking your point, but how much is that life span when suffering of tjis condition, though?

A full life. At some point it may involve a splenectomy (which is not a major operation), but otherwise, its shouldn't affect life span as long as it is being managed. Let me put it this way, being obese will kill you faaaarrrr sooner (not that I dont like fat girls. Just saying). 

23 hours ago, LetsLoveBellies said:

So her account says she is 151 kg or 333 lbs (roughly). She hasn’t updated her weight in some time tho. Also a recent pic. 

56163177-3840-4867-A807-980CF1FA6C3D.jpeg

There is some seriously bad photoshopping going on here, kinda puts a whole damper on her claims of wanting to be the fattest person in the world when she's morphing her own pictures to make herself look thinner.

2 hours ago, edwardelsancho said:

A full life. At some point it may involve a splenectomy (which is not a major operation), but otherwise, its shouldn't affect life span as long as it is being managed. Let me put it this way, being obese will kill you faaaarrrr sooner (not that I dont like fat girls. Just saying). 

I'm learning something new, today.

Also:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

There is some seriously bad photoshopping going on here, kinda puts a whole damper on her claims of wanting to be the fattest person in the world when she's morphing her own pictures to make herself look thinner.

You know, if by any happenstance you got the fantasy to let this post popping out randomly on the main page, I would be certain you were talking about Rihanna, currently?

bitch better have my money video GIF by Vevo

#thosewildwildthoughtstriggerstoomuch

Guest DailyDose
7 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

ea controversy GIF

I needed help falling asleep right now anyway thank you, goodnight

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samson
On 5/1/2019 at 6:49 PM, John Smith said:

She launched a professional portfolio website.

That picture of hers posing on a side of the pool isn't this fake, after all...

https://www.cenobitelilith.com/modelling-portfolio

What do you mean the picture isn't fake?I It's undebatable that it's been photoshopped, I mean look how the edge of the pool on the right side of the picture bends.

In fact looking at her portfolio I would say that 90% of her photos there look photoshopped.

Guest DailyDose
Just now, samson said:

What do you mean the picture isn't fake?I It's undebatable that it's been photoshopped, I mean look how the edge of the pool on the right side of the picture bends.

In fact looking at her portfolio I would say that 90% of her photos there look photoshopped.

She's apparently retired now according to her twitter but lol you're right. 

Also:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lilith_cenobite/status/1126246603457564673

I make it a habit to never curse but WTF

Guest DailyDose
Just now, cheesee said:

someone took the Saw movies a bit to seriously I guess. still kind of understandable in todays society 😕

In the context of the rest of her posts and general behavior on Twitter (she's now claiming she died "multiple times" before and not just twice btw, and also still starving herself and having regular breakdowns and other calamities), it seems clear she is genuinely not well in the head at all and needs a lot of help. I mean that with heartfelt care, since I can't even discern what she is even telling the truth about or what is reality - if she can even properly experience reality without delusions - I must assume she is suffering severe mental sickness. 

From the start last year when she claimed and continues to claim  she does not eat unless someone feeds her, this should be a glaring red flag that she is a harm to herself and others; it's scummy to guilt trip your followers to pay you to eat, because now it's not just about the fetish but keeping you alive.

That being said, considering that she now claims she is retired and hasn't updated in forever anyway, I don't believe this thread should remain open. I also don't want this thread to devolve into bashing her now because she would probably freak out, as she does not seem to handle words that aren't praise in a healthy and stable way.

5 hours ago, samson said:

Sounds like somebody missed the "isn't this fake after all" part. 

Guest The Costco Guy

Hey every body, just wanna clear the air here a little 

Her pics aren’t fake.....shut up...you’re not a photoshop expert.

She clearly has some mental problems of some sort, I hope she sorts herself out rather than continue gaining to oblivion.

14 minutes ago, The Costco Guy said:

Hey every body, just wanna clear the air here a little 

Her pics aren’t fake.....shut up...you’re not a photoshop expert.

She clearly has some mental problems of some sort, I hope she sorts herself out rather than continue gaining to oblivion.

Dude, you can clearly see how distorted all of her pictures are so please don't be a white knight for this woman, she frankly doesn't deserves it.

wow. clicked on this thread because I thought she was making a comeback.
why do they all turn out to be either crazy or scammers?

goddamnit. 

I mean...when she first came out all she could talk about was how much she got off on being fatter and how she wanted to be the fattest woman on earth and now she's wanting to...well... you read it...what the actual fuck?

13 minutes ago, bellymon said:

why do they all turn out to be crazy or scammers?

goddamnit. 

Because the ones who make crazy claims and set crazy goals are crazy to begin with, are doing it for attention, are opportunists saying what others want to hear or possibly even trolling.  It can also be a combination of some of these things.

1 hour ago, senorclean said:

Because the ones who make crazy claims and set crazy goals are crazy to begin with, are doing it for attention, are opportunists saying what others want to hear or possibly even trolling.  It can also be a combination of some of these things.

legit chris pratt GIF by The Paley Center for Media

On 5/1/2019 at 4:39 PM, edwardelsancho said:

That's not a disease. That's a symptom. Basically, when you are in liver failure, ammonia builds up in you body causing confusion. This is seen only in the end stage of stuff. And manageable as well. 

I'm sorry but y'all need to get off your BS. 😂

As any cursory (!) internet research will reveal, she claims she's suffering from terminal hepatic encephalopathy (THE) (https://meaww.com/lilith-cenobite-feedee-model-wants-world-heaviest-woman-terminal-diagnosis), which is a deadly (duh) complication from liver failure. I checked out a paper in the N Engl J Med (DOI: 10.1056/NEJMra1600561) and it says that THE in patients with cirrhosis (which the article says she has) is associated with a mortality rate of 50% in the first year alone (!). The paper also says 'Hepatic encephalopathy in patients with cirrhosis does not decisively limit eligibility for liver transplantation, although patients often die while they are on the waiting list for a transplant.' Otherwise it's mostly palliative care. So what edwardelsancho said is true but the disease is not 'manageable' if by manageable you mean she's gonna survive this... I doubt she qualifies for a liver transplant given her obesity. I dunno exactly how her terminal illness and feederism are related, but I don't think that what she says in the article is the full story. Why wouldn't you try to maintain a weight that qualifies you for a liver transplant if your life is literally on the line? Maybe she was uninsured or couldn't pay the bills? I dunno my dudes, but I think just calling her crazy is oversimplifying and belittling. I read her recent tweets and she doesn't sound crazy or hyper-confused to me, just desperate.... let's all hope for a miracle.

If anyone w no access wants the PDF of the paper send me a DM.