Feede gainer (113-379lbs) looking for feeder

Guest Lilith_the_cenobite

She’s on the site that can’t be named, not ff but that other one. You can easily look her up. She indeed lost a bunch of weight because she indeed doesn’t eat until someone feeds her. She is also sick which was one of the main factors of her starting to gain (I believe). She has something with her liver I think. She claimed she died twice but was brought back to live both times a few weeks ago. 

Guest DailyDose
10 minutes ago, LetsLoveBellies said:

She’s on the site that can’t be named, not ff but that other one. You can easily look her up. She indeed lost a bunch of weight because she indeed doesn’t eat until someone feeds her. She is also sick which was one of the main factors of her starting to gain (I believe). She has something with her liver I think. She claimed she died twice but was brought back to live both times a few weeks ago. 

in other words

I don’t know why she does this but the fact that she literally is willing to starve herself for days on end and will only eat when someone else buys her food, just because that in her mind is being a real feedee, is crazy to me. Just imagine how fat she could be by now if she just ate to gain herself. I bet there will be a lot more feeders interested in her that way too. 

Guest The Costco Guy

She still looks great, just hope she gets over this disease. She used to mention how she gained so much bc she didn’t have a long time left.

1 hour ago, LetsLoveBellies said:

So her account says she is 151 kg or 333 lbs (roughly). She hasn’t updated her weight in some time tho. Also a recent pic. 

56163177-3840-4867-A807-980CF1FA6C3D.jpeg

What the hell? She had lost 100 pounds in just a trimester!!! She's shedding weight almost as rapidly as she gains!

I feel pity for the man who will someday been her boyfriend. He had to have a lot of expansive loins aside, because a lady like her can literally being like Daisy Ridley at Valentine day, getting stuck into a chair like Lucy Collett at April's Fool, broke her sturdy King-sized bed into a 50-Inches-Or-Better video at Fourth July then achieve near-immobility before Christmas.

She's perhaps schizoid, demented, just the in-community counterpart of a high school Alpha B-word or whatever which she is called out about: but we have to admit she's an one-on-a-million unique category of gainer, the type I had the chance to meet and witness in person but thrice in my life but that most everyone envision like either an urban myth or the delusions of a random lying creeper reading too much WG erotica novels. Then trust me: if I had the chance to get into a feederism-oriented bond with one of them and have the means to, I step out forward for this without any hesitation. If Lilith is the Mother of Beasts, this one is the Mother of Fatness.

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

What the hell? She had lost 100 pounds in just a trimester!!! She's shedding weight almost as rapidly as she gains!

I feel pity for the man who will someday been her boyfriend. He had to have a lot of expansive loins aside, because a lady like her can literally being like Daisy Ridley at Valentine day, getting stuck into a chair like Lucy Collett at April's Fool, broke her sturdy King-sized bed into a 50-Inches-Or-Better video at Fourth July then achieve near-immobility before Christmas.

She's perhaps schizoid, demented, just the in-community counterpart of a high school Alpha B-word or whatever which she is called out about: but we have to admit she's an one-on-a-million unique category of gainer, the type I had the chance to meet and witness in person but thrice in my life but that most everyone envision like either an urban myth or the delusions of a random lying creeper reading too much WG erotica novels. Then trust me: if I had the chance to get into a feederism-oriented bond with one of them and have the means to, I step out forward for this without any hesitation. If Lilith is the Mother of Beasts, this one is the Mother of Fatness.

With such a rapid gain and loss in such a short time, and apparently only eating when she is fed (this still is hurting my mind, what), I'm not surprised she claims she has some liver disease that allegedly killed her twice. And complaining about everything that ever exists on twitter isn't helping her health either..... I don't know, I guess if she disappears one day, if all this is true, it is safe to sadly assume the worst.

3 hours ago, DailyDose said:

With such a rapid gain and loss in such a short time, and apparently only eating when she is fed (this still is hurting my mind, what), I'm not surprised she claims she has some liver disease that allegedly killed her twice. And complaining about everything that ever exists on twitter isn't helping her health either..... I don't know, I guess if she disappears one day, if all this is true, it is safe to sadly assume the worst.

Liver diseases may causes various form of hormonal imbalances, so I'm not surprized. Her quest for unlimited fattening and immobility is most certainly a swan cry of hers to somehow challenge the very nigh inexorability of death and entropy, which is very heroic in some way.

I hope this day might never come...

Why am I always calling out the crazies?  I make a benign and constructive remark about someone else's BS....and I get ostracized, insulted and - more often then not - temp-banned whenever I try to defend myself.  Then, later on, almost everyone else sees what a nutcase whomever is/was.  Surprise!  You think I just "target" random chicks?  No...I let my brain think, instead of my boner.

So (yet again)told y'all so.

I love you with all of my heart and soul @S77, but maybe rethinking your whole "STFU instead of daring to criticize or bring to light anything problematic about a hot girl" stance is looming on the horizon?

5 hours ago, The Costco Guy said:

She still looks great, just hope she gets over this disease. She used to mention how she gained so much bc she didn’t have a long time left.

She won’t get over her disease. She’s dying, she still doesn’t have a long time left. That’s what drove her to the ‘I don’t give a f about my health’ attitude with gaining. 

24 minutes ago, LetsLoveBellies said:

She won’t get over her disease. She’s dying, she still doesn’t have a long time left. That’s what drove her to the ‘I don’t give a f about my health’ attitude with gaining. 

The (much ironically) meagre consolation to this horrific situation is that she still have the strength of mind and willpower necessary to be mistress of her destiny until last, lead it as her own image instead let the illness get the upper hand. Not many people act like this, whenever while suffering or living well. She must been a lesson of us all.

I'm sorry, but what she has is far from "terminal". Thalassemia, which she claims to have has basically a full life span with treatment (and yes, I am a part of the medical community). The way she came onto the scene with the whole "I am going to be the fattest ever, and leave something epic behind" seemed gimmicky to me. I've also noticed that her weight really hasnt gone up or down as I have seen her on both ** and tumblr. I do kinda get the vibe there may be a psych component involved. Regardless of all of that, I think she is a great looking girl with what so far has been an epic gain. 

6 minutes ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

If I "sometimes" "reach out a little too far"...you ALWAYS reach out way too far.  😊

In geometrics, if the distance between a origin point and a distant object or point is ever steadily far, that this simply because the said object or point's location point or orbit is remote, not abnormal.

9 minutes ago, edwardelsancho said:

I'm sorry, but what she has is far from "terminal". Thalassemia, which she claims to have has basically a full life span with treatment (and yes, I am a part of the medical community). The way she came onto the scene with the whole "I am going to be the fattest ever, and leave something epic behind" seemed gimmicky to me. I've also noticed that her weight really hasnt gone up or down as I have seen her on both ** and tumblr. I do kinda get the vibe there may be a psych component involved. Regardless of all of that, I think she is a great looking girl with what so far has been an epic gain. 

I' not rebuking your point, but how much is that life span when suffering of tjis condition, though?

8 hours ago, edwardelsancho said:

Actually she claims to have hepatic encephalopathy. 

What she doesn't say often, and she should, is that she only eats when people feed her because she's too broke to afford food otherwise. I've talked to Lilith, she's very sweet, and I can't vouch for her condition, financial or otherwise, but she's not just claiming to refuse to eat for the fun of it.

17 hours ago, The Costco Guy said:

I hate to be that guy but.... pics or it didn’t happen. Also I believe that she’s sick, I always have, not one for stalking tho so I never cared to research up on it tho.

She’s on ** and has posted pics including her recent weight loss. You should be able to find it on your own.

4 minutes ago, Wagimawr said:

What she doesn't say often, and she should, is that she only eats when people feed her because she's too broke to afford food otherwise. I've talked to Lilith, she's very sweet, and I can't vouch for her condition, financial or otherwise, but she's not just claiming to refuse to eat for the fun of it.

That's a sad situation.

6 minutes ago, Wagimawr said:

There’s something up there, it just didn’t make sense. She claimed she was dedicating everything to this, including fan interaction. If you really wanted to be fat you’d get a job to pay for food than to spend 18 hours a day obsessed with whatever she’s doing online. She views this as a job, we’ve chatted.