To you it’s just being naturally curious, because to you it’s one person asking a single question. To her it’s likely 100’s or even 1000’s of DMs flooding her inbox asking the exact same question and there’ll be a whole bunch of those who are completely entitled douche-nozzles giving her shit about how her losing weight and being entitled. I don’t blame her for chucking in a little sass to those people, you’ve got to be pretty fragile to get butt hurt over a comment like that too.

The two comments on that link show the exact kind of saltiness people get when they aren’t getting what they want at the behest of someone else. The guy ranting about entitlement and how he can just go anywhere else, yet posting a rant about that rather than just walking away is, ironically, a form of entitled behaviour.

In 99.99% of cases, you're either a customer or just one of thousands of other followers, models aren’t your girlfriend or even a friend (the occasional bit of DMing doesn’t count either). If you don’t like the content, walk away. If they aren’t gaining and that’s your deal, walk away. If you don’t like their attitude, walk away.

Guest nonrelated

What a strange impromptu video for her to put out, seemingly out if the blue. I know she doesn't "owe anyone anything" of course, but she's one of the classic legendary models (in like the past decade or so). It's just confusing because she always seemed 100% sincere about the fetish, I mean if some issue came up or she just doesn't want to be huge anymore so be it but, idk it just seems like she changed character. :( I'm not upset or something it's just bizarre 

9 hours ago, nonrelated said:

What a strange impromptu video for her to put out, seemingly out if the blue. I know she doesn't "owe anyone anything" of course, but she's one of the classic legendary models (in like the past decade or so). It's just confusing because she always seemed 100% sincere about the fetish, I mean if some issue came up or she just doesn't want to be huge anymore so be it but, idk it just seems like she changed character. :( I'm not upset or something it's just bizarre 

That’s somehow true and strange. As you say 100% fine that she shifted focus after having family and focusing on her health.

That’s actually more than understandable. However it was her how initially startet gaining on purpose without even focusing on earning money and without selling content. Initially she loaded all her content up for free and became a legend, especially on yt.

Only later she also made contend and made some money of it. She once even admitted that the fetish was buried deep inside here, was always there and only after she grow up she followed it openly.

Strange indeed.

On 3/19/2022 at 8:32 AM, Expanditor said:

To you it’s just being naturally curious, because to you it’s one person asking a single question. To her it’s likely 100’s or even 1000’s of DMs flooding her inbox asking the exact same question and there’ll be a whole bunch of those who are completely entitled douche-nozzles giving her shit about how her losing weight and being entitled. I don’t blame her for chucking in a little sass to those people, you’ve got to be pretty fragile to get butt hurt over a comment like that too.

The two comments on that link show the exact kind of saltiness people get when they aren’t getting what they want at the behest of someone else. The guy ranting about entitlement and how he can just go anywhere else, yet posting a rant about that rather than just walking away is, ironically, a form of entitled behaviour.

In 99.99% of cases, you're either a customer or just one of thousands of other followers, models aren’t your girlfriend or even a friend (the occasional bit of DMing doesn’t count either). If you don’t like the content, walk away. If they aren’t gaining and that’s your deal, walk away. If you don’t like their attitude, walk away.

Personally, I don’t care what she or anyone does with their body. I wasn’t one of the people who messaged her about it and don’t agree with sending a nasty message or comment over going on a diet. Just thought it was odd to randomly go into attack mode on what she said was simply asking about it. After building up a ** following, curious minds will inquire, naturally.

Guest The Costco Guy
On 3/19/2022 at 7:58 AM, Bbwluva said:

Scratching my head with this one. If weight gain fetish consent is literally the only product someone sells, then they suddenly drop most weight without explanation, why the pearl clutching and name-calling over people asking about it?

Want to be healthy? Great, go for it. Just odd to play victim over folks naturally being curious.

Because people are annoying. Certainly not everyone, but some people in this community are real pests.

If she wants to lose a little at the end of the day that’s her choice, not anyone here or anywhere etc.

On 3/21/2022 at 2:28 AM, nonrelated said:

What a stupid comment.

Theres nothing strange or bizzare about it, its a fetish and they gain if its fun.  When it stops being fun they stop and lose weight.  She was nearing 400lbs at her heaviest, that is not sustainable long term.

Its not a reflection of her character or her sincerity of the fetish.  And this completely disregards the garbage these girls get thrown at them in this community, so many of these girls get driven away by harassment, entitled fans, or even doxxed over a stupid fetish.

The whole point is to have fun, and its not hard to be kind and respectfully to others.  Fuck anyone that makes excuses for that shit. 

1 hour ago, The Costco Guy said:

Because people are annoying. Certainly not everyone, but some people in this community are real pests.

If she wants to lose a little at the end of the day that’s her choice, not anyone here or anywhere etc.

Totally correct. No one is questioning her choices to life the adult life including family she does now. It’s here and absolutely only her decision and definitely the right one. It’s over, nothing to see here anymore, go on.

However what could not be expected from anyone „famous“ in social media for whatever reason is that suddenly people will all be cautious and respectful on once current focus and views. You can argue that this is a sad thing and so on but that’s like some people are. That’s the same what Gaining Goth GF happened the other way around when she was deeply humiliated by stupid guys judging her for being fat / gaining.

I do not in any way support this shit. But it is somehow naiv to expect ANY „community“ in the internet consisting of probably millions all around the world to behave cautious and respectful as a whole, especially if sexual desire is involved . Sad but true,

• 10 months later...