• 3 weeks later...

I really think this picture is amazing. I think you're amazing in general, Muffinmaid.

I don't want to detract from the sexiness of this thread, so I encourage this comment to be moved to the abyss, but I wish you wouldn't use "retard" in this context. :/

.excusetheretardface.

It's pretty pervasive and most people don't give it a second thought, but it's a word that's used at the expense of people who aren't able to defend themselves or even understand the implications of the word. I know that this post isn't intended to make fun of anyone and this is a terrible place to get on a soapbox, but I think the FA community knows how casual use of derogatory words can hurt, especially when you can't fight back. I don't want to start a firestorm and I hope this comment gets moderated out because it's not really related to Muffinmaid's phenomenal body, it's just something that I feel strongly about and needed to address.

Guest muffinmaid

I don't want to detract from the sexiness of this thread, so I encourage this comment to be moved to the abyss, but I wish you wouldn't use "retard" in this context. :/ It's pretty pervasive and most people don't give it a second thought, but it's a word that's used at the expense of people who aren't able to defend themselves or even understand the implications of the word.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I apologize if I have offended anyone. I have a bad habit of sometimes saying things that are in poor taste.

you're so, so good looking that I don't even understand how it's possible

Thanks  :-*

I was THIS close to declaring Duck Season, but the rest of your sexiness will let me drop it...this time. :P

Haha, I'll look out :P

Wow... Absolutely stunning. Also, the trace of belly button through the lingerie is really sexy. 😊

I liked that too ;)

As you turn me on, I thought I'd turn you up. :D

Thanks Wilan :)

I really think this picture is amazing. I think you're amazing in general, Muffinmaid.

I don't want to detract from the sexiness of this thread, so I encourage this comment to be moved to the abyss, but I wish you wouldn't use "retard" in this context. :/ It's pretty pervasive and most people don't give it a second thought, but it's a word that's used at the expense of people who aren't able to defend themselves or even understand the implications of the word. I know that this post isn't intended to make fun of anyone and this is a terrible place to get on a soapbox, but I think the FA community knows how casual use of derogatory words can hurt, especially when you can't fight back. I don't want to start a firestorm and I hope this comment gets moderated out because it's not really related to Muffinmaid's phenomenal body, it's just something that I feel strongly about and needed to address.

If you really do not want to start a firestorm, then make your "retard" reply a personal message.

Guest spock

Retarded means slow...

Her face was slow in the picture. If it were faster, it would have been a smile by the time the photo was taken.

The photo was so retardedly sexy that we can all get over that

We're all happy  :thumbsup:

• maybejames changed the title to Muffinmaid
  • Avataг locked this topic
  • gta unlocked this topic