Guest Marshall7

So just bought her new weigh-in.....and wow...was I wrong. She was 387 in her last weigh-in she did over 2 years ago....she may look bigger, but she's massively lighter. I'm so disappointed. Forget the weight gain guys. I think there was a reason she didn't do a weigh-in for so long. She lost a ton.

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

So just bought her new weigh-in.....and wow...was I wrong. She was 387 in her last weigh-in she did over 2 years ago....she may look bigger, but she's massively lighter. I'm so disappointed. Forget the weight gain guys. I think there was a reason she didn't do a weigh-in for so long. She lost a ton.

I guess her being pregnant again is making her belly bigger and giving the illusion that she's gained more weight. Maybe she lost a lot to try have an easier pregnancy?

She's still gorgeous regardless. How did she feel about being lighter?

Guest Marshall7

The problem is she never acknowledged  the weight loss and acted as though she was super heavy. I just wished she had told us she had lost a lot of weight before. She was about the weight gain for awhile and wanted to be 400 pounds and was so close. I don't have a problem with anyone who doesn't want to gain that much or is just wanting to get somewhat fat. I just like honesty about goals and to be upfront about where one is. I'm not really that upset. Just thought she was over 400 now lol. She, of course, is super gorgeous. I'm used to disappointments this year, though lol. I'll get over it 😂

47 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

The problem is she never acknowledged  the weight loss and acted as though she was super heavy. I just wished she had told us she had lost a lot of weight before. She was about the weight gain for awhile and wanted to be 400 pounds and was so close. I don't have a problem with anyone who doesn't want to gain that much or is just wanting to get somewhat fat. I just like honesty about goals and to be upfront about where one is. I'm not really that upset. Just thought she was over 400 now lol. She, of course, is super gorgeous. I'm used to disappointments this year, though lol. I'll get over it 😂

I, too, think honesty is very important, but on the other hand it’s obviously better for her business wise to not tell that she’s lost weight since her audience is mostly weight gain enthusiasts.

She looks great, though! Being almost 400 pounds can’t be healthy, so for her safety I’m almost glad she lost a bit of it, she’s a mother after all.

It’s complicated when you’re an FA and want to see models get as fat as they can and on the other hand know that they are sacrificing their health for it. 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Papaguena said:

I, too, think honesty is very important, but on the other hand it’s obviously better for her business wise to not tell that she’s lost weight since her audience is mostly weight gain enthusiasts.

She looks great, though! Being almost 400 pounds can’t be healthy, so for her safety I’m almost glad she lost a bit of it, she’s a mother after all.

It’s complicated when you’re an FA and want to see models get as fat as they can and on other hand know that they are sacrificing their health for it. 

Yah I struggle with that. I don't want people dying before their time and when you are a mother, responsible for other little people, it obviously changes things. That's why, in the end, I'm good with it. Just initially disappointed lol

Guest samson
On 4/19/2020 at 4:38 AM, MarshallT said:

I wonder if it's that she faked some of her previous weigh ins? Judging by her proportions now compared to the 387 weigh in video she should weigh at least roughly the same if not more considering the fact that she's pregnant.

Guest Marshall7

She then said, after her first pregnancy, she had gained all the weight back and was at her heaviest now. This was her 1st vid since giving birth to her 1st kid. So, stuff doesn't add up. Sorry.

Guest barrywhite
1 hour ago, samson said:

I wonder if it's that she faked some of her previous weigh ins? Judging by her proportions now compared to the 387 weigh in video she should weigh at least roughly the same if not more considering the fact that she's pregnant.

This sounds realistic, she looks the same if not bigger now but is a good 50 lbs lighter

Guest Marshall7
29 minutes ago, barrywhite said:

This sounds realistic, she looks the same if not bigger now but is a good 50 lbs lighter

Well, in that case, she is a liar and I would have to be done with her lol. But innocent till proven guilty in my book haha

22 hours ago, samson said:

How do some fake weigh ins? Are there any that have been caught out before doing so?

1 hour ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

How do some fake weigh ins? Are there any that have been caught out before doing so?

Usually if they use an analog scale where you can adjust the weight to give yourself a boost. I once saw a video where they were dumb enough to show the dial before they stepped on and the dial was at 10. Ironically they had a 10 lb gain.  I'm sure some have figured out how to cheat digital scales if you don't see the full body they could always be holding a weight along with camera.

50 minutes ago, bgilroy said:

Usually if they use an analog scale where you can adjust the weight to give yourself a boost. I once saw a video where they were dumb enough to show the dial before they stepped on and the dial was at 10. Ironically they had a 10 lb gain.  I'm sure some have figured out how to cheat digital scales if you don't see the full body they could always be holding a weight along with camera.

Yeah, I'm sure some have. Obviously I'm sure we'd all prefer they were just honest if they didn't want to gain but I imagine the "gaining journey" is perhaps the most lucrative niche inside the BBW scene, so some will do it knowing they'll earn more money even if it means having to fake it, or gain past a point they're comfortable with.