Guest Marshall7

Guys! Muffinmaid just posted 2 new vids on C4S! One from 2019 of her eating a lot of pop cycles and the other of her fucking her husband! They look soooo sexy! Go buy them! She's fucking fat AF!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Marshall7

Yes just bought and watched! She is bigger than she EVER has been! She's the first one who got me into this community; started following her in 2012. Her gain has been nothing short of astounding and she is GORGEOUS no matter her size

I actually remember seeing her original profile on FF with what is now one of her before pictures wayyyy back in the day and thinking 'hmm she's cute, I wonder what she'd look like if she gained' and then kinda forgetting for awhile. I had no idea what was in store. Floored. Surprise gains are awesome.

Muffinmaid is pregnant again ... 

mmd.thumb.gif.0aa3a65ff7a9f2764f27a3e791f827aa.gif

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/58963/clip_images/generated_22979995.gif

Fat & Fertile

I’m pregnant again and already almost 6 months along. I just keep getting bigger every time I get knocked up and now I’m so big you can’t even see my pussy under my huge hanging apron belly. You’ve never seen my belly as huge as it is right now, it’s so round and heavy. I love my growing bump I’m definitely a fertile fatty.