Guest Marshall7

Did she say she was gonna start doing clips again on her clips4sale or vids only on Instagram?

I saw the same news on another forum --- great news, if true.  I also understand that she slimmed down somewhat for the health of herself and baby.  Do not expect her "back bigger than ever" right away.  However, she has shown the ability to really gain fast in the past, so there is reason for optimism.

Guest Marshall7

Well considering I thought she was gorgeous and sexy at 260....I highly doubt she dropped below 300. She was up around 400 when she left I think. She'll still be amazing. I just want her to come back lol

7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Well considering I thought she was gorgeous and sexy at 260....I highly doubt she dropped below 300. She was up around 400 when she left I think. She'll still be amazing. I just want her to come back lol

Lol, she was not even close to 400. Topped out around 300lbs Max.

1 hour ago, dudethatswaffle said:

NOT TRUE.  She did an actual weigh-in video in 2017 where the scale read around 387, if I remember right.  Then one of her last vids in 2018 was titled "Fatter than ever POV" and she was definitely noticeably bigger in the gut - so 400 is a real possibility.  Remember, she is around 6 feet tall.  These videos are easily found, if you doubt me.

27 minutes ago, nov591 said:

New vid on clips4sale right now 

Yes, this is TRUE!   She claims to not have "lost a single pound".  but from the looks of the preview, I am not so sure about that. You can compare with her last 2018 c4s clip just below it.  In any case - she is not currently a small gal - and with her appetite, there is great potential for the future.  The new clip is reasonably priced too.

Guest jarhead78

Time for a pic to break the comments up - Screenshot from Muffin’s latest vid, she’s bigger and jigglier than ever - looking so plush.

69E4FC70-F196-489E-8768-5D0BE9F1BBA4.jpeg

I have been waiting for this moment for so long, but always in the back of my mind accepted defeat and retirement. I don't know how to respond to her return, I'm at a loss for words, this is definitely a great start for the month. Glad she's back and fatter, here's to another 100lbs gain ;) 

Guest Hush

I feel like the little preview doesn't do justice to her size, cause to me she definitely looks bigger the vid, it's obvious, especially in the face

Guest Marshall7

Dude she's definitely way bigger than even last time! Her arms are huge and have like 2 rolls now lol and that belly spreads further than ever....she's definitely back! :)

12 hours ago, dudethatswaffle said:

No, she's very tall for a female. She claims 6'0 but I can tell you she's even taller than that.

Is she in the 400s yet? I feel like that would be something she would be celebrating. She probably hasn't gained much.

Guest Marshall7

Have you watched her new vid? She definitely is over 400 now. Watch her 387 weigh-in vid and compare to this new one....its at least 13 pounds more lol

6 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Have you watched her new vid? She definitely is over 400 now. Watch her 387 weigh-in vid and compare to this new one....its at least 13 pounds more lol

Not yet. I don't know if it's the angle or how close the camera is but it does make her look thinner. She's always been much fatter than she looks in pictures.

5 minutes ago, Bbwluva said:

Not yet. I don't know if it's the angle or how close the camera is but it does make her look thinner. She's always been much fatter than she looks in pictures.

Would really help to see how fat she is with the camera panned further away. I think she did it in one video years ago. Even then she still is a lot fatter than she looks but oddly enough, the further away, the better.

Guest Marshall7

She at least says she's the largest she's ever been in the video. She of course could be lying but either way she's hot and she's huge. Her belly drapes all over her lap in this vid to the extent I havent seen in any of her other vids

Guest JustA619Guy

HOLY CRAP! YOU GUYS WEREN’T LYING!

*composes himself*

What a lovely start to this weekend.