It would have to be something that would not send any mail to the house

You mean like by pony express or carrier pigeon? You might be able to send a telegram using a false name and wear a false mustache when waiting for the Wells Fargo Wagon to arrive.  Be sure to ask them to send it packaged in a plain, unmarked cask or hogsheads.

Typically they only send mail electronically. You could set up a private email account using outlook.com or gmail.  Access it only using a browser (don't configure an email client to retrieve it) and be sure to delete your browser history or use "private browsing" mode if available.  Then use cash to purchase a visa gift card. Use the gift card to make your online purchases.

Good luck. 

Maybe this isn't a question for here, but is there anyway to secretly buy clips either on clips4sale or s**t without my spouse finding out? It would have to be something that would not send any mail to the house and maybe something I can to the store and buy with cash to use for purchases? Gift cards maybe?? Feel free to let me know if there is already a thread on this topic.

Use a visa gift card

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DailyDose

Because the current compares are too overused and outdated, here are some more

Her belly is so wonderful. :o I hope she graces us with a free video one day..

...Or just buy one, maybe?

BUT IT COSTS LIKE FIVE DOLLARS!! !kJDFLKAJSDFKLAJSDFLKJASDLFK

In all seriousness, great to see some new clips from her.  I was just hoping that if she was going to bring in a friend for a video, it would be the same one from her skinny days (who apparently also has gained a lot, if I am connecting the dots correctly).  Not to take anything away from Emma.

BUT IT COSTS LIKE FIVE DOLLARS!! !kJDFLKAJSDFKLAJSDFLKJASDLFK

In all seriousness, great to see some new clips from her.  I was just hoping that if she was going to bring in a friend for a video, it would be the same one from her skinny days (who apparently also has gained a lot, if I am connecting the dots correctly).  Not to take anything away from Emma.

Muffinmaid calls her kassy, she is exactly who I think should be in her clips.

I wonder if she'd be up to drinking a WG shake for breakfast everyday for a month if she really wanted to pack away the pounds.

She was drinking WG shakes during her summer weight challenge. There is even a video about it: Weight Gain Shake Chug.

Guest The Costco Guy

Damn! She was one of the first gainers I started following and it's crazy to see how she's stayed with it. Always cool to see a chick who enjoys it

Same man, I like to thank her with getting me to enjoy weight gain and bigger girls. Before I discovered one of her videos, I mainly was purely attracted to thin girls who nowadays I wouldn't find attractive at all.

• maybejames changed the title to Muffinmaid
  • Avataг locked this topic
  • gta unlocked this topic