Megan Jayne Crabbe (bodyposipanda)

maybejames

11 minutes ago, Lt. Chubs said:

Maybe the fact that these girls (and guys, but a girl in this particular case) are naturally greedy and a bit physically lazy, so when they inevitably get fat, rather than workout or diet, it's much easier to just become "body positive" and thus suddenly become immune to criticism whilst remaining free to eat to excess. 

I think you hit the nail on the head.........These days calling someone out on their BS/criticism are frowned upon so yes these people get to use “body positivity” as a shield to cover up the laziness.  And before the defenders of the universe on here get riled up, yes some people suffering from illness and are on medications pick up weight.  But the majority are fat because the eat too much and move too little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Did I ever tell you about the summer job I got as a greeter at the sand dunes in paradise? The perks were terrible but the uniform was 🔥🔥 💜💙💚🌈🌞 • [Image description: Megan is sat on a sand dune wearing a pink floral bikini and blue tassel earrings, in the first picture her expression is sultry and in the second she's smiling into the camera] #bikinibody #bodypositive #goldenconfidence" (09/12/19):

69537360_505108743392061_6461744076552303283_n.jpg

70246338_234259974208500_5673228803365604653_n.jpg

On 9/1/2019 at 11:09 PM, Hootbot said:

This chick is literally "body positiveing" herself into obesity territory. That's just amazing. I wonder when it's going to click for her that gaining endless weight isn't sustainable haha. 

I bet it already has, but dieting sucks and is hard, and the same for exercise. It's much easier to keep eating, partying, and lazing around, all while claiming it's in the name of body positivity and thus rendering yourself immune to criticism. It's a win all around for these fat girls (and for us.)

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "One of the things I was most scared of when I stopped buying into diet culture was whether my friends would understand. SO many of my friendships were rooted in hating our bodies and going on diets together - what if we had nothing in common anymore? What if they just thought I was being conceited when I told them I was working on accepting my body? Was I willing to let them go if they didn't get it?"

"Fast forward a handful of years and I'm touring the country with one of my best friends with a stage show that we've created from scratch, with only a shared love of slaying diet culture and a goal to empower other people to find peace in their bodies (while also being fucking ridiculous and filling the show with laughter, swearing, and Shrek references). There were a couple of people back then who I did have to let go of. But I could not be more thankful for the ones who not only supported me, but waved goodbye to diet culture themselves as well and who I now get to be inspired by and create magical things with every day. Bring on the rest of the week @thevagaggle , I wouldn't wanna do it with anyone else. #NeverSayDietClub 💜💙💚🌈🌞 • [image description: Megan and Joeley are sat on a wooden fence wearing bikinis and smiling into the camera. There's a garden behind them and their expressions are joyful as heck]"

69433253_160288255164336_6937787666936947728_n.jpg

I apologize in advance. 

Kinda off topic thought but why does being positive about your body equate with being an overeating sedentary fat ass? Surely you can be fit and eat right while not being negative or having an eating disorder... Right? 

I find this baffling. 

Guest Forum Lurker
13 minutes ago, Hootbot said:

I apologize in advance. 

Kinda off topic thought but why does being positive about your body equate with being an overeating sedentary fat ass? Surely you can be fit and eat right while not being negative or having an eating disorder... Right? 

I find this baffling. 

You can be body positive whilst being skinny and fit, there are a good few people like that. But let's be honest, body positivity is usually used to justify bad habits.

Megan is a good example of this. She's been getting heavier for a while now but because of her body positive beliefs she genuinely isn't bothered by it. She finds ways to love and appreciate her growing body, finding the fat and cellulite to be a good thing as she gets bigger. She'll say you should be allowed to eat whatever you want and however much of it you want, which is probably how she feels comfortable eating the likely large amounts that she does. She'll do yoga or dance or go on long walks so that she'll still feel like she's being healthy, despite the fact it's probably nowhere near enough exercise to compensate for her lifestyle.

This is why I love and hate body positivity. As a guy who loves fat chicks, I see what it can do for some women and I love the results. Women getting fatter and being comfortable with themselves whilst doing so... brilliant.

But, when you actually think about the logic of body positivity and see how most of the women who push it look like... you see right through it

Guest Forum Lurker
2 hours ago, Ivan86 said:

Were these always gifs or are they from a video? If a video, can you post it here?

They were from videos on her Instagram story but they're gone now, pretty sure there's no way to watch them