Megan Jayne Crabbe (bodyposipanda)

maybejames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Forum Lurker

Yeah you don't realise how much weight she's put on until you see her side profile, she's got a pretty decent gut now. Don't think she'll stop gaining anytime soon either

Screenshot_2019-06-25-17-53-07.png

20190625_175445.gif

17 hours ago, Forum Lurker said:

Yeah you don't realise how much weight she's put on until you see her side profile, she's got a pretty decent gut now. Don't think she'll stop gaining anytime soon either

Screenshot_2019-06-25-17-53-07.png

20190625_175445.gif

Yeah, you ain't kidding there. That's quite the porky belly she's got. And I can see from your GIF that she's starting to waddle now, too. Like I said, I don't think this greedy little eater has gained her last pounds yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dangerously anorexic to morbidly obese. This girl's poor doctor must be tearing out his/her hair.

"Well Megan, the good news is that you're no longer in danger of dying from malnourishment. The bad news is that you're now a greedy glutton who is heavily overweight and only getting fatter! Seriously girl, couldn't you just have found a healthy middle ground somewhere?!"

2 hours ago, Lt. Chubs said:

Dangerously anorexic to morbidly obese. This girl's poor doctor must be tearing out his/her hair.

"Well Megan, the good news is that you're no longer in danger of dying from malnourishment. The bad news is that you're now a greedy glutton who is heavily overweight and only getting fatter! Seriously girl, couldn't you just have found a healthy middle ground somewhere?!"

I still don’t get how body positivity equates to getting fatter.  Let’s be realistic.  Much of this is based on a perception that men still overall prefer smaller women so the thought process is hey let’s rebel and get fat.  Sure it works out well for some people on this site, but I’m willing to bet that if the majority of men came out and said they preferred larger women, being skinny would then become representative of “body positivity” 😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I still don’t get how body positivity equates to getting fatter.  Let’s be realistic.  Much of this is based on a perception that men still overall prefer smaller women so the thought process is hey let’s rebel and get fat.  Sure it works out well for some people on this site, but I’m willing to bet that if the majority of men came out and said they preferred larger women, being skinny would then become representative of “body positivity” 😂😂😂

Maybe the fact that these girls (and guys, but a girl in this particular case) are naturally greedy and a bit physically lazy, so when they inevitably get fat, rather than workout or diet, it's much easier to just become "body positive" and thus suddenly become immune to criticism whilst remaining free to eat to excess.