Unique Story Request

Steel Metal

I have a concept that I would love to see someone develop into a story! If anyone would like to give this a try, I'd love to see the results. If nobody bites, I'll probably write it, myself. Here it is:

There is a Microbiology major who is planning for her senior project to be a study on the use of a certain type of gas producing bacteria as an alternative energy source. The project would involve basically farming the bacteria inside the stomachs of cows. But a problem arises. Just as everything is set to go, a group of seniors decide to pull a prank, releasing all the cows from the school's field, resulting in the loss of the cows she would have needed. Now, with no time left to come up with a new project, she takes extreme measures. You see, for the past semester, she has had an EXTREMELY annoying roommate! So rather than flunk, she decides to make due with what she has and, rather than farming the bacteria in a cow stomach, she secretly farms them in her roommate's stomach after tricking her into signing a participation waiver. She secretly gets her roommate to ingest the bacteria regularly, and begins cooking every one of her roommate's meals, making sure her diet is tailored to fuel the growth of the bacteria. As a result, the roommate begins to suffer from constant indigestion weight gain, and chronic excessive belching. It eventually gets so bad that she can barely get through a sentence without belching and she becomes a social outcast and gets presented to the Microbiology Major's class as her final project. 

Hey I just finished writing the first chapter of this story. It's actually the first weight gain story I've ever tried so I'm kind of excited. I stuck to your plot exactly, but I've inserted some of my own kinks into it. Like a skinny girl fattening up another skinny girl while staying fit herself, gym humiliation, guy humiliation, force feeding/stuffing, girl/girl, etc. Also I think I'm going to have the roommate cap out in the overweight range rather than obese as that's more of a preference for me (you can see the full stomach better -_-) I'm posting it in five so keep an eye out for it!

On April 25, 2018 at 8:59 PM, biserious said:

Hey I just finished writing the first chapter of this story. It's actually the first weight gain story I've ever tried so I'm kind of excited. I stuck to your plot exactly, but I've inserted some of my own kinks into it. Like a skinny girl fattening up another skinny girl while staying fit herself, gym humiliation, guy humiliation, force feeding/stuffing, girl/girl, etc. Also I think I'm going to have the roommate cap out in the overweight range rather than obese as that's more of a preference for me (you can see the full stomach better -_-) I'm posting it in five so keep an eye out for it!

Thank you!!! :D I will be sure to read it! I look forward to seeing how it goes!!!