Want to gain with health in mind

JellyBear

Hello all! 

We are new to the practice of the feeder, feedee realtionship. We have attempted it briefly in the past but it left Bella feeling sick and drained of her energy. We stopped actively gaining and got to thinking there must be a better way to do this. With where we are at as a couple we feel like if we are going to attempt this again we need to keep our health priority.

Bella has gained maybe ten pounds since we have started again, but quickly she noticed the feeling starting to creep up, because she wasn’t necessarily eating healthy food to gain. Bella practices yoga (but we struggle getting up early enough to fit it in our schedule) so we know it does help and consistency is key there, but is there anything more we can be doing to keep Bella’s health priority.

I (Jason) am a firm believer of the “big and healthy” idea, but I want to ask my fellow feeders/feedees  what your practices are when you have health in mind.

Bella “We are really looking for recipes, exercises, and maybe lifestyle things to keep in mind.”

Thank you everyone!

JellyBear (Jason and Bella)

Also! Bella is new to this community idea as well and she gets a little nervous when it comes to talking about this and asking the right questions so if anyone has experienced the same thing please reach out to us and share your wisdom!

Guest fishmish

Above all else, keep up an exercise regiment.  There's evidence out there that someone who eats a lot of junk but exercises frequently will keep in better health than someone who eats healthy but never exercises.

Generally, though, if you want to accumulate body fat, emphasize carbohydrates first, fats second, and protein last.  It doesn't have to be "junk."  You want to do the opposite of a high protein diet and should instead practice a high carb diet.

Guest BlasterMaster

Yoga is a great form of exercise for the gaining woman. Keeps the underneath muscles strong and pliable. Weightlifting is also good for adding bulk to her frame while still being healthy. 

The thing isn’t necessarily eating a bunch of junk, more about eating calorie dense foods. Fruits are full of natural sugars (carbs) and pastas and breads can be whole grain. Weight gain shakes are also an option, mass gainer supplements can be added or not, but a heaping spoon of peanut butter added to strawberries, kale, and bananas are a good way to add some extra fats to the mix. To add extra calories use heavy cream rather than milk.

Most important is to go at a pace you are both comfortable with, and to the lady in the equation, you can stop whenever you want, it’s your body so do what makes YOU feel good.

Jason

Thank you both for the input! That gives us a better idea of where to do our research. We will see how the next ten pounds go for her and make adjustments from there. 

It’s really easy to fall into the junk food route because it’s what’s easiest so gotta keep good carbs and fats in laser focus haha

Bella

My next question is how can I embrace being a feedee more, I know eating is part of it, but Jason always asks if I’m actually enjoying myself. Which I am! But I’m used to vanilla interactions so I guess I don’t know how to act lol.

Guest fishmish
14 hours ago, JellyBear said:

My next question is how can I embrace being a feedee more, I know eating is part of it, but Jason always asks if I’m actually enjoying myself. Which I am! But I’m used to vanilla interactions so I guess I don’t know how to act lol.

Discover what you enjoy most about it and do more of that. Let it evolve organically, at its own pace, and don't feel like you need to force or direct it.

For Jason's part, experiment with excites and pleases you most. Take small, gentle steps, gaining feedback from Bella. If she enjoys it: green lights, go, proceed further in that direction. If no, turn another direction and try something new.

For Bella the advice is more or less the same. Be sure to communicate to Jason what excites and turns you on most so he can do more of that. Practice an in the moment, zen-like approach: savor the taste of foods you love, feel the pleasure of indulgence, love the way your body feels.

Jason and Bella should share each other's enthusiasm, anticipation, and joy for her beautiful, growing body. Nourish it and simply allow yourself and your relationship to blossom.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the support and guides! Here’s a quick update! There has been an increase in weight, but we haven’t kept up with our exercises so we feel a bit out of breath haha. We are starting a better walking and yoga routine so we will update again with how we progressing soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like people gave some good advice already.  I've dated a couple of women in the past who were also into the idea of getting bigger but staying healthy while doing it. One was into weightlifting at the local gym, and kind of transitioned over to powerlifting. She found that powerlifting has more focus on how much weight you can lift, instead of all the focus on how you look (body symmetry and making sure you work out all sorts of obscure muscle groups to match others, etc.) You're more likely to find a personal trainer or coach for powerlifting who finds a big, heavy woman the "right type" for the sport, as opposed to the judgmental ones coaching for bodybuilding, who are worried more about you "leaning out" for competitions and other stuff that's irrelevant for this goal.

The other one was a former gymnast who had gained a lot of weight since college, but still liked to do a lot of gymnastics type stuff. (She could do cartwheels and somersaults and even hand-stands at 5'3" and 285lbs.) She seemed to really be into the fact that I liked big, strong women - - and started making a habit of doing random "feats of strength", at least when I was around. (She lived in a small second floor apartment with a flight of steep stairs that led up to it, once you opened the door downstairs. She made a habit of carrying me, on her back, up the stairs whenever possible. And she used to sit on the edge of the bed, extending her legs straight out off the side of it, and invited me to sit on her lower legs, by her feet, facing her. She could not only support my 195lbs. that way, but could do leg curls with me if i hung on!)

Interesting, both of these women loved hopping on the scale to see if they'd gained more weight -- because powerlifters know muscle is more dense than fat. So any gains are looked at as positive, since it at least *might* be due to building some bigger muscles.  

On 5/31/2018 at 12:56 PM, tw71 said:

Sounds like people gave some good advice already.  I've dated a couple of women in the past who were also into the idea of getting bigger but staying healthy while doing it. One was into weightlifting at the local gym, and kind of transitioned over to powerlifting. She found that powerlifting has more focus on how much weight you can lift, instead of all the focus on how you look (body symmetry and making sure you work out all sorts of obscure muscle groups to match others, etc.) You're more likely to find a personal trainer or coach for powerlifting who finds a big, heavy woman the "right type" for the sport, as opposed to the judgmental ones coaching for bodybuilding, who are worried more about you "leaning out" for competitions and other stuff that's irrelevant for this goal.

The other one was a former gymnast who had gained a lot of weight since college, but still liked to do a lot of gymnastics type stuff. (She could do cartwheels and somersaults and even hand-stands at 5'3" and 285lbs.) She seemed to really be into the fact that I liked big, strong women - - and started making a habit of doing random "feats of strength", at least when I was around. (She lived in a small second floor apartment with a flight of steep stairs that led up to it, once you opened the door downstairs. She made a habit of carrying me, on her back, up the stairs whenever possible. And she used to sit on the edge of the bed, extending her legs straight out off the side of it, and invited me to sit on her lower legs, by her feet, facing her. She could not only support my 195lbs. that way, but could do leg curls with me if i hung on!)

Interesting, both of these women loved hopping on the scale to see if they'd gained more weight -- because powerlifters know muscle is more dense than fat. So any gains are looked at as positive, since it at least *might* be due to building some bigger muscles.  

Interesting experience! Right now Bella has gained a bit quicker than we originally anticipated, we have being doing this for about six months now actively and shes gained maybe 20 lbs.  Bella decided she does mind growing so much but she is starting to feel the effects of those extra 20lbs. She has started the exercise her upper body and arms, and have decided to slow down with gaining until she feels stronger. 

I hope it goes well for us and any other couples doing this!

Ill update soon maybe with an actual weight next time!

thanks for coming to the site and sharing with us, always nice to see couples enjoying feederism and gaining, i would just suggest taking the long term view, a mere gain of a couple of pounds a month is doable without changing a lot of habits and putting the body to strain in a fast way, but it will make wonders to your figure with time